Help › Forums

On the 11th 12th Day of Christmas...

Thu, Aug 14 2014 6:35 PM (100 replies)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 1:41 PM

cycle0:
    I would like to apply

And so you have......check under your tree later tonight, I think Santa PatriciaWilliams is in your neighborhood.

Enjoy your new driver.

The Misfits

• DanaDane1
    21 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 2:08 PM

just wanted to say I would love to have  a

TaylorMade R11 Driver ...I have been saving credits to build up my arsenal of equipment..thanks for the Gift giving ..you all Rock !!  Merry Christmas

• genegold2
    1,302 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 2:23 PM

Just a sitting here awaiting for good boy or girl to wish here for this great driver. Got it all wrapped and just do not know whose name to put on it. Oh I had to give it try to make sure it was perfect, but Mrs. didn't like me breaking out the winders, just wrapped it up and sitting waiting. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all, and a special one to McCaddie! 

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 2:34 PM

>>>>>Bump<<<<

Still time to swing this on the next tee

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 2:40 PM

cycle0:

Thanks to The Misfit Toys for joining in the gifting.

If a level 54 is not too high for this particular offer, I would like to apply.

Happy Holidays to all.

cycle0

On the 11th day of Christmas, this misfit has given to you….a lovely driver :-))

Hope you enjoy and drive well and straight :-)

• toona
    389 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 2:41 PM

Hope everyone has a Happy and Healthy  Holiday season. Make the most of the time with Family and Friends.   

• GregSteed
    148 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 3:02 PM

If you're interested in this driver, check out my posts earlier in this thread (page 4, I do believe)!  Dang moderation of new posts delays them going up for a few hours (and the thread is two or three pages past beyond them at that point).  Trust me, it's a driver that'll make a big difference and I've been observing the 12 days of Xmas here - there are definitely some very generous Santas just waiting for the boys and girls in need to raise their hand. Don't be shy!

• cycle0
    38 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 3:22 PM

patriciawilliams:

cycle0:

Thanks to The Misfit Toys for joining in the gifting.

If a level 54 is not too high for this particular offer, I would like to apply.

Happy Holidays to all.

cycle0

On the 11th day of Christmas, this misfit has given to you….a lovely driver :-))

Hope you enjoy and drive well and straight :-)

thank you very much Mz Williams,

and thanks to all the misfits for hosting this event.

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 3:29 PM

toona:
    Hope everyone has a Happy and Healthy  Holiday season. Make the most of the time with Family and Friends.

+1

That's what it's all about, and the same wishes to you and yours. ~ Jay

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 3:36 PM

NoPuttinFool:
    I would LOVE to receive this driver.

And receive one you shall. Santa Genegold2 has one left on his sleigh, so check your stocking in a bit.

Merry Christmas.

The Misfit Toys

RSS