Help › Forums

On the 11th 12th Day of Christmas...

Thu, Aug 14 2014 6:35 PM (100 replies)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 3:50 PM

DanaDane1:

just wanted to say I would love to have a TaylorMade R11 Driver

I think Santa Daddyskat is on her way.  You have a chimney, right?

Merry Christmas.

The Misfit Toys

• MacDaddy1976
    1 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 4:02 PM

I'd love one of these if available. Thanks!!

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 4:26 PM

BUMP

• GregSteed
    148 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 4:38 PM

I'd like to nominate geelong6 as a worthy recipient of a brand new R11.  I don't know him well - I believe he's been a very part time player but playing more these days.

I just met him playing in my first blitz game.  Usually I don't bother with the chat in an online game - we've all met examples as to why I wouldn't.  However he was a great guy despite not doing so well - he struck up a conversation from the word go and, if I were brand new to WTG altogether, he would have come across as a great ambassador.  He was cheering on someone else as they competed for 2nd place (he found the silver lining!). 

I'm sure there are plenty of people that would make great recipients of one of the R11s but it seems like some are still available so I figured I would throw his hat in the ring.  He's only a level 27 now but, without being too specific as to why, I recommended he put in some monthly tournament rounds to add some XP quick.  He's still playing with all starter equipment aside from his ball.

Merry Christmas to everyone!  As I've mentioned before in these threads this is a wonderful, generous event.  It has the added benefit of creating new avenues for newer folks (like myself) to mingle with veteran players and potentially forge new friendships.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 4:40 PM

Well i am just about done my gifting ,,,,,,    i  looked inside my bag  and guess what i have one more  , its all wraped up  ,but no name on it ?    i Wonder  if the name tag is in the bag ,,,,,,,,   no  nothing left ,,,,,,,,            Mc , if you find the name tag i lost     for this  R11 TM Lev29+   please send it to me  ,,,,,     .....ASAP ,  Poor  golfer  he must be waiting for a gift ,,,,maybee he has not asked for it yet  ?????     .   Someone makes this Santa say  Ho Ho Ho  ........

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 4:54 PM

Hey DanaDane1,

Check under your tree for that R11 driver you requested.  

Keep 'em in the short grass, and have the merriest of Christmases!

Kat ♥

• genegold2
    1,302 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 5:30 PM

To noputtinfool I am very honored and thankful to McCaddie for allowing me to present the Taylor-Made Rll Driver to this deserving golfer. Happy, Happy Christmas to ALL! 

• toona
    389 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 6:12 PM

Still a few left I believe

• NoPuttinFool
    3 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 6:35 PM

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH GENEGOLD2!!!!! And THANK YOU to mrcaddie and the Misfits CC for this!!!! I am blown away, honestly. I have 357 credits and it was going to take a long time to earn enough for a driver. This is better than a 100 holes in one!!! Not that I know what that feels like yet, lol. I am so grateful. I will pay it forward by participating in the next giveaway. That is a promise. You have made my day. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ALL of you, and to everyone on here, and to WGT, too.

noputtinfool .... Chase

• crisis1290
    32 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 7:18 PM

Santa. I have been a good boy all year long.

Averaging 15 hours a day to stay a float thanks to the criminals in Washington DC.

Santa, this would be a great item for a player like myself.

A club for me and coal for the politicians on both sides !

RSS