Help › Forums

Prices

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 8 2010 11:47 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • hrroach
    46 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 11:29 PM

800 credits for a decent avatar???  $8.00   Are you out of your minds?  Anyone who supports this by buying one of these avatars is out of their minds too.  Avatars should be free...maybe as rewards for leveling up...... I understand you gotta make money but 800 FOR AN AVATAR????  You wonder why people complain about you trying to make money, cause THIS shows no mercy....8 dollars...omg.  give us a break....

This game aint even hardly worth 8 dollars

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 3:24 PM

8 bucks is relative.  You should see the avatars Bill Gates and Warren Buffet have!

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 3:47 PM

Horns and a tail?

• hrroach
    46 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2010 1:43 PM

ya but they hacked their credits anyway

• hrroach
    46 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2010 1:45 PM

8 bux is a rip off for a dam player model all your doing is changing they clothes....

Agree or disagree people???

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 8:30 AM

Very much agree. They all look pants too. Well, some of the ladies are allright, but what about giving us the option of something different? Not some stupid flag pants or boring golf look, but something that would add a little character. At least as an option in addition to the rest.

One of the nice things about TW was the ability to customize your character. Something like that would be very nice, as we're staring at him all the time.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 8:32 AM

Nobody is forcing you to buy them. This forum is becoming one long moanathon.

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 8:34 AM

I didn't mean it as a whinge, I agree there are plenty of those already. But that it would be nice to have more different options. I'm not interested in buying any of those currently available, so I don't. No issue with that really. Would be nice with more options though, especially for MP games so you can tell people apart.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 9:47 AM

There are a few things that you can buy that are just frivolous.  That's ok.  It's for those people who have thousands of credits and don't know what to spend them on.

It's not like they're going to get to cash them out in the end, right?

What's that old saying?  "For people with more 'dollars' than 'sense'"? 

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 10:02 AM

Pangaea:

Very much agree. They all look pants too. Well, some of the ladies are allright, but what about giving us the option of something different? Not some stupid flag pants or boring golf look, but something that would add a little character. At least as an option in addition to the rest.

One of the nice things about TW was the ability to customize your character. Something like that would be very nice, as we're staring at him all the time.

Well I sort of like my knickers and tam. Gives my avatar the Scottish look. 

• PAGES
RSS