Forums

Help › Forums

I'm retiring this account.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 3 2011 12:51 PM (116 replies)
  • Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 10:41 AM

Of course. Otherwise known as cheating. Or sandbagging. You don't like sandbaggers, so you turn into one yourself. Odd logic.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 10:43 AM

WGT, there is a revolution at hand.  An uprising,  A civil war.  They're fighting in the streets... or at least in the fairways.  Any chance of getting an avatar in a military uniform?

Seriously, some tweaking is still needed.  Loss of fun seems to be the #1 complaint.  I'd work on that first.

My 02 credits worth.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 10:43 AM

Pangaea:
    Of course. Otherwise known as cheating. Or sandbagging. You don't like sandbaggers, so you turn into one yourself. Odd logic.

Sandbagging isn't cheating.  Sandbagging is something that WGT has chosen not to prevent and instead to reward, and seeing as how I'm not a WGT dev, I can only play the game that is given to me, and so I plan on playing it to the best of my ability rather than tie one hand behind my back and lose all my money.

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 10:44 AM

CharlemagneRH:

Pangaea:

Sandbagging isn't cheating.  Sandbagging is something that WGT has chosen to reward, and seeing as how I'm not a WGT dev, I can only play the game that is given to me, and so I plan on playing it to the best of my ability rather than tie one hand behind my back and lose all my money.

LOLOLOL

• Crazyman2
    731 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 10:48 AM

Remember to take your new Avatar as shown above  during your "forced break" !!

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 10:49 AM

Sandbagging is cheating. You're artificially lowering your score so you can win money from players whose real skill level belongs in the Hack, Amateur and later Pro tiers. It's exactly this kind of behaviour WGT needs to take more seriously and deal with. And right now you should be in the cross-eye.

Besides, you have two active accounts, which is not allowed according to WGT's rules. You're posting with this one and playing with the other, and have access to both, have created both. That is not allowed. Do you seriously think WGT will just sit idle by? There are enough people with multiple accounts already. They don't need you showing them your *** in broad daylight and getting away with it.

It's a silly thing to begin with. You're clearly good enough to do well in tournaments, so why turn to cheating to win even more money? You have all the clubs and balls you can dream of anyway, I'm sure, so is it just a contest to earn most money on the site now? Is that what riles you?

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 10:58 AM

Crazyman2:

Remember to take your new Avatar as shown above  during your "forced break" !!

LOLOLOL

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 11:01 AM

LMAO, Between the Fluffmiester and this freak I don't know which one of these cats is funnier. Blockbuster movie coming soon EXTREME CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!!!!!

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 11:04 AM

jbenny11:

LMAO, Between the Fluffmiester and this freak I don't know which one of these cats is funnier. Blockbuster movie coming soon EXTREME CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!!!!!

LOLOL Come on. My Movie Title was better. 

• pullinup
    108 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 11:15 AM

I feel like because I was not a sandbagger I didnt make the Legend tier.

Why not have tier qualifing events twice a month that give those worthy a shot at the higher level?

Let the standard be set by Legends using Tour Master gear from TM tees, and then let

the TM's prove(using the same gear in an identical game)that they can make the cut.

What could be more fair?

I almost guarantee that I can.

I could have easily sandbagged a low 60's average. 

RSS