Help › Forums

Poopie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 16 2014 11:55 PM (26 replies)
  • sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2014 7:58 AM

frappefort:

Ha Ha Ha , we would never leave you Madame   :)

POOPIE!

Ummmm...

Je ne suis pas Madame! Je suis une fille!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2014 8:23 AM

We set up on Thursday, always had 4 spaces. One for the cars, one for the camper, one for a full kitchen, I cooked for 4 days straight, and one space for the poker tables usually 4 tables with 6 chairs at each table. We always rented our own private Johnnie on the spot but 10,000 people couldn't understand it was not a public toilet. Was never worth the fight to explain it. The company came and cleaned it once a day but still didn't last more than an hour. LOL. Explains why this response is in the Poopie section.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2014 8:36 AM

renniw52:

We set up on Thursday, always had 4 spaces. One for the cars, one for the camper, one for a full kitchen, I cooked for 4 days straight, and one space for the poker tables usually 4 tables with 6 chairs at each table. We always rented our own private Johnnie on the spot but 10,000 people couldn't understand it was not a public toilet. Was never worth the fight to explain it. The company came and cleaned it once a day but still didn't last more than an hour. LOL. Explains why this response is in the Poopie section.

Wait! What was that about? And what is NASCAR?

Johnnie on the spot?

And oh by the way Hyaenidae (66-2), stay away. I know there's a loophole in banning people from posting to the forum if I've ticked the "Email me replies to this post" thingy but really, get a life.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2014 9:07 AM

sweetmiffy:
    And oh by the way Hyaenidae (66-2), stay away. I know there's a loophole in banning people from posting to the forum if I've ticked the "Email me replies to this post" thingy but really, get a life.

Just forward the e-mails to WGT and complain about the harassment. He's posted here twice already.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2014 9:21 AM

sweetmiffy:
    And what is NASCAR?

NASCAR acronym stands for National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing.

You might like her http://www.danicaracing.com/#5

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2014 10:07 AM

I know it's only a technicality mr.purey, but I think the noun comes first in Latin ...

Ex. poopius tombstoneus ... the poopie that kills ...

:-)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2014 10:11 AM

Hey Z, Could ya show something about Dale Sr. to really give the poor girl a real hint of what NASCAR is, or was should I say. I knew Danica when she was 13, my son in law and her raced go karts together. We used to help her with her set up. I had to break up fights between my son-in-law and Tony(smoke). If anyone has ever wondered what old Renni looks like. Used to look like, I have pictures of me and Dale Sr. standing beside each other at Atlanta Motor Speedway. He was in the black Diehard uniform and I was in the white. Same age, height, weight, hair and moustache. No one could tell us apart. I was with him when they brought out the camo Bass Pro Shop Lumina. Two months after he was killed at Daytona I was at a gas station in Talladega and the lady behind the counter passed out when I walked in. All true, sad but true.

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2014 11:18 AM

renniw52:
    Hey Z, Could ya show something about Dale Sr. to really give the poor girl a real hint of what NASCAR is,

Or Dale Sr. and my high school nemesis DW.

RSS