3,273 Posts
    Tue, Jan 14 2014 6:48 AM

GypsyGreen:
    UTTERLY & EPICLY IMPOSSIBLE!! 

Only you could have managed that Ant!....jammy you!   lol

• tlc1961
    385 Posts
    Tue, Jan 14 2014 8:53 AM

GypsyG, You have stole a $2 ball from WGT with that shot.....now that there is evidence, I am sure the higher ups will ask you to pick your ball up and throw it back into the water or there will be severe penalties to be awarded.  : )

• GypsyGreen
    520 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2014 8:44 PM

tlc1961:

GypsyG, You have stole a $2 ball from WGT with that shot.....now that there is evidence, I am sure the higher ups will ask you to pick your ball up and throw it back into the water or there will be severe penalties to be awarded.  : )

Translation : Stolen= Saved from an early watery grave...

Severe penalties=  Reward for most oddball shots in a year,... lol!

& if they enable us to let our avatar toss a ball into the plonk... im sure we`ll find a way to start fishing em out eventually which spells all sorts of fun,...   =8)

• GypsyGreen
    520 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2014 9:47 AM

CanineSupervisor:

@ Gypsy - If you watch Cam 4 - the ball actually hit the fringe and bounces. Take a look at it and Zoom in on the fringe.

@ Commonguymd - Because it's at Kiawah Is. I would assume it were bouncing off a "gator" instead of "Nessie"...LMAO !

Allrighty then..! try n explain this one please,.. the ball seems to react to the pin before it actually even reached it! ...

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=a9a49e2f-6b79-433a-ac7f-a2b000ccdbb3

• Dracbrewer
    22 Posts
    Thu, Jan 29 2015 10:03 AM

it must have bounced off a turtles back!

• Dracbrewer
    22 Posts
    Thu, Jan 29 2015 10:12 AM

My explanation is simple for this one, Its only my opinion, that the ball was spinning on he green just before the hole and turned slightly before the lip of the cup on its velocity right before the hole. From that angle view it appears like a possible error but I see no error with that shot sorry... Vns btw.

• PAGES
RSS