Forums

Help › Forums

Fair and equitible method of tier advancement.

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 5 2010 1:14 PM (3 replies)
  • pullinup
    108 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 11:23 AM

I feel like because I was not a sandbagger, I didnt make the Legend tier. Why not have tier qualifing events twice a month that give those worthy a shot at the higher level?

Let the standard be set by Legends using Tour Master gear from TM tees, and then let the TM's prove(using the same gear in an identical game)that they can make the cut.

What could be more fair?

I almost guarantee that I can

. I could have easily sandbagged a low 60's average.

• Mem11
    199 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 12:29 PM

pullinup:
    I feel like because I was not a sandbagger, I didnt make the Legend tier. Why not have tier qualifing events twice a month that give those worthy a shot at the higher level?

So everyone that made the Legend Tier is a Sandbagger???

I take it your definition of a sandbagger is one who drops all their bad rounds, so their average doesn't increase???  Most define it as someone who purposely shoots high scores to inflate their average, thus keeping them out of the higher tiers.  By the way my average was at 64.5 at the time of the change...

I got a better idea for your qualifying events, since we all have access to the same equipment, why don't we all just play from the Championship tees, with championship greens and then you can prove you really belong :-)

• pullinup
    108 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 12:52 PM

thats what Im saying. I can prove I belong right now.

Have a Legend invite me so as to have the Super Legend green speed.

"championship" and we'll se how I stack up.

Oh, be sure to make the proving urse Oakmont front 9.

Im online ready to go.

Legends send me an invite to Oakmont and lets do it.

Regards.

• Mem11
    199 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 1:14 PM

I don't doubt your good, but unfortunately you can't play from the championship tees, without some intervention from WGT. Only Legends can get those conditions in ranked rounds & tournaments.  In any Multi-Player mode you'd be hitting from the Master Tees and we'd be hitting from the Championship tees.

Hey, all you need to do is follow your own theory and sandbag your average somewhere around 60 and your there ;-)

Good Luck

RSS