Forums

Help › Forums

Eagle Club Golf Association

Sat, Jan 9 2016 8:57 AM (31 replies)
  • sugahsweet
    159 Posts
    Tue, Sep 2 2014 5:35 PM

Please come check out the Eagles, you won't be disappointed!

Sug

• Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Mon, Sep 22 2014 9:19 AM

Kaloke:

We are looking for active players who will participate on the clubs own website. We have our own site with a forum and a Shout box to set up games with members of the club. We have a lot of tournaments going on. Please check us out if you are interested. It is MANDATORY to check the website and be active on our site. Please do not sign up if you do not wish to follow the rules...

Now Accepting New Members (Must have at least 20 Ranked games). 

If you wish to become a member of ECGA, go to www.ecga.yolasite.com  for information about our club. We understand that we are not the club for everyone, if you do not agree with any of our rules, please do not fill out the request form.

Please do not apply for membership if you do not wish to be active on our website. This is the way our club was formed, if you do not wish to be part of a club that has a mandatory participation on their own website, then this is not the club for you. There are many clubs that may fit you better. This statement is in no way meant to be offensive. Thank you for your understanding.

Due to many new members not wanting to follow the rules of this club, we have added a 30 day probation period to our new members.

New members will be on probation for 30 days. If you violate the rules, you will receive a warning, if you violate the 2nd time, you will be removed without further notice. If you are active on WGT but not on the clubs website, you will be removed without notice after 30 days. If you do not receive your login information after being accepted into the club, email me at ecga@email.com

Eagle Club Golf Association is always striving to meet our club member's high standards.  We are looking for ACTIVE players who participate in club events, visit the club forum on a regular basis, write posts, and use the shout box. This is our own website, not WGT forum.  ECGA can hold up to 250 members at one time.  With such a large club membership the administrators/moderators will continuously be looking through the roster in order to meet the high expectations of an active club.  We reserve the right to dismiss any member who has not posted in the forum and played in a club event for any thirty day period.

Club Guidelines

1. It is MANDATORY to check the website and be active on our site.
    2. Honor system for this rule: do to the structure of this club, we ask that no one but the members appointed by the club ownership schedule any club tourney. We run weekly tournaments that require all the spots in the club tournament section. I reserve the right to dismiss anyone that does not follow this honor system rule.
    3. Be courteous to anyone and everyone...especially your fellow club members.
    4.  If you start a match with a member, you should finish it no matter how poorly you are playing.
    5. Rude or vulgar comments in the forum will not be tolerated. (Automatic Removal)
    6. If you have a challenge or complaint with anything related to the club, whether it is tournaments or members etc., please message me personally so that we may handle it like ladies and gentlemen. We want active members who are here because they want to participate with like minded individuals in an online community.

Therefore we expect you to know and abide by these rules and to participate in club activities from time to time. 

Click to Request Membership

We are looking for members that wish to participate on the clubs own website. This is the way this club was formed. This club is not for everyone so please do not make any rude or disrespectful comments here. We have a lot of fun tournaments going on and most of them are ran from the website. We have a fully active forum, live shout box and lot's of members that love to help others out and have fun.

Please, only submit a request if you wish to be active on our website.

• CowboyMatt76
    1 Posts
    Sat, Sep 27 2014 10:43 AM

You wont be disappointed with this club lots of great people here and always willing to help in anyway they can.

• liam91
    3,130 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 3:09 PM

i am a member of the UKGE and we are currently in a inter CC match with the ECGA  ,of all the games that have been played so far,everyone of our lads have said what a nice person the oppo was.

i would say if you're not already in a CC the ECGA sounds like a good 1 ,i have only had dealings with Ronny (tubbytubb ) ,who organises their inter CC games and if he is anything to measure the CC by, they have a good thing going.

Mike

• stevepsheehan
    2,791 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 1:57 AM

liam91:

i would say if you're not already in a CC the ECGA sounds like a good 1 ...

+1 to that :-)

Steve (UKGE)

• CapHandy36
    18 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 8:07 AM

I completely agree .  I joined this CC about 3 weeks ago and it has everything , friendly and helpful members , tournaments and activities for everyone ! This is my first CC and I definitely made the right decision!  If you are looking for a CC join ECGA , you won't regret it 

Ron (CapHandy36)

• thatcanadianguy
    557 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:04 PM

Bump

• Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:35 PM

We are looking for active players who will participate on the clubs own website. We have our own site with a forum and a Shout box to set up games with members of the club. We have a lot of tournaments going on. Please check us out if you are interested. It is MANDATORY to check the website and be active on our site. Please do not sign up if you do not wish to follow the rules...

If you wish to become a member of ECGA, go to www.ecga.yolasite.com  for information about our club. We understand that we are not the club for everyone, if you do not agree with any of our rules, please do not fill out the request form.

Please do not apply for membership if you do not wish to be active on our website. This is the way our club was formed, if you do not wish to be part of a club that has a mandatory participation on their own website, then this is not the club for you. There are many clubs that may fit you better. This statement is in no way meant to be offensive. Thank you for your understanding.

Due to many new members not wanting to follow the rules of this club, we have added a 30 day probation period to our new members.

New members will be on probation for 30 days. If you violate the rules, you will receive a warning, if you violate the 2nd time, you will be removed without further notice. If you are active on WGT but not on the clubs website, you will be removed without notice after 30 days. If you do not receive your login information after being accepted into the club, email me at ecga@email.com

Eagle Club Golf Association is always striving to meet our club member's high standards.  We are looking for ACTIVE players who participate in club events, visit the club forum on a regular basis, write posts, and use the shout box. This is our own website, not WGT forum.  ECGA can hold up to 250 members at one time.  With such a large club membership the administrators/moderators will continuously be looking through the roster in order to meet the high expectations of an active club.  We reserve the right to dismiss any member who has not posted in the forum and played in a club event for any thirty day period.

Club Guidelines

2. Honor system for this rule: do to the structure of this club, we ask that no one but the members appointed by the club ownership schedule any club tourney. We run weekly tournaments that require all the spots in the club tournament section. I reserve the right to dismiss anyone that does not follow this honor system rule.
    4.  If you start a match with a member, you should finish it no matter how poorly you are playing.
    5. Rude or vulgar comments in the forum will not be tolerated. (Automatic Removal)
    6. If you have a challenge or complaint with anything related to the club, whether it is tournaments or members etc., please message me personally so that we may handle it like ladies and gentlemen. We want active members who are here because they want to participate with like minded individuals in an online community.

Therefore we expect you to know and abide by these rules and to participate in club activities from time to time. 

• toona
    389 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2015 4:31 PM

bump

• Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Fri, Dec 4 2015 11:25 AM

Kaloke:

Club Guidelines

Did a major clean up of our roster. Looking for active members who will be active on our website as well as on wgt. Lots of activities on our website. Live shout box to chat and get games with others.

RSS