Forums

Help › Forums

Eagle Club Golf Association

Sat, Jan 9 2016 8:57 AM (31 replies)
  • Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2014 9:53 AM

We are looking for active players who will participate on the clubs own website. We have our own site with a forum and a Shout box to set up games with members of the club. We have a lot of tournaments going on. Please check us out if you are interested. It is MANDATORY to check the website and be active on our site. Please do not sign up if you do not wish to follow the rules...

Now Accepting New Members (Must have at least 20 Ranked games). 

If you wish to become a member of ECGA, go to www.ecga.yolasite.com  for information about our club. We understand that we are not the club for everyone, if you do not agree with any of our rules, please do not fill out the request form.

Please do not apply for membership if you do not wish to be active on our website. This is the way our club was formed, if you do not wish to be part of a club that has a mandatory participation on their own website, then this is not the club for you. There are many clubs that may fit you better. This statement is in no way meant to be offensive. Thank you for your understanding.

Due to many new members not wanting to follow the rules of this club, we have added a 30 day probation period to our new members.

New members will be on probation for 30 days. If you violate the rules, you will receive a warning, if you violate the 2nd time, you will be removed without further notice. If you are active on WGT but not on the clubs website, you will be removed without notice after 30 days. If you do not receive your login information after being accepted into the club, email me at ecga@email.com

Eagle Club Golf Association is always striving to meet our club member's high standards.  We are looking for ACTIVE players who participate in club events, visit the club forum on a regular basis, write posts, and use the shout box. This is our own website, not WGT forum.  ECGA can hold up to 250 members at one time.  With such a large club membership the administrators/moderators will continuously be looking through the roster in order to meet the high expectations of an active club.  We reserve the right to dismiss any member who has not posted in the forum and played in a club event for any thirty day period.

Club Guidelines

1. It is MANDATORY to check the website and be active on our site.
    2. Honor system for this rule: do to the structure of this club, we ask that no one but the members appointed by the club ownership schedule any club tourney. We run weekly tournaments that require all the spots in the club tournament section. I reserve the right to dismiss anyone that does not follow this honor system rule.
    3. Be courteous to anyone and everyone...especially your fellow club members.
    4.  If you start a match with a member, you should finish it no matter how poorly you are playing.
    5. Rude or vulgar comments in the forum will not be tolerated. (Automatic Removal)
    6. If you have a challenge or complaint with anything related to the club, whether it is tournaments or members etc., please message me personally so that we may handle it like ladies and gentlemen. We want active members who are here because they want to participate with like minded individuals in an online community.

Therefore we expect you to know and abide by these rules and to participate in club activities from time to time. 

Click to Request Membership

• Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2014 9:55 AM

Reserved

• Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2014 11:21 AM

Bump

• verdexon
    239 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2014 10:47 PM

I am already a member of another Club & wish 2 retain that membership,so will u accept my application 2 join this Club without relinquishing my other membership ? Verdexon

• Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Thu, Jan 30 2014 11:06 AM

verdexon:

I am already a member of another Club & wish 2 retain that membership,so will u accept my application 2 join this Club without relinquishing my other membership ? Verdexon

You can only belong to One (1) club. There is no way to belong to 2 clubs at the same time.

• okiegolfer2
    350 Posts
    Mon, Feb 3 2014 9:44 PM

Kaloke:
    We reserve the right to dismiss any member who has not posted in the forum and played in a club event for any thirty day period.

I noticed that there were about 35 club members (or so) who haven't played in over a month. Are they on a probation period or something?  Or is that a purely discretionary rule?

• Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2014 8:27 AM

okiegolfer2:

Kaloke:
    We reserve the right to dismiss any member who has not posted in the forum and played in a club event for any thirty day period.

I noticed that there were about 35 club members (or so) who haven't played in over a month. Are they on a probation period or something?  Or is that a purely discretionary rule?

Some of the members that are still on the roster have contacted me or is a long time member that has taken a leave of absence. With the new probation period that is now in place, if that member that is on probation does not log into the website within the 30 days, will be removed automatically.

There are some that I just have not had the time to go through and remove, I am working on that a little at a time. There is one that will remain on the roster as long as this club is open and that is thehogster.

• okiegolfer2
    350 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2014 12:49 PM

Thanks for your quick response.  I like the idea of club ground rules.  I've been in a couple that haven't operated very well without them.  I'm also aware that many rules require time to enforce and can become a burden on the leaders of the club.  I checked the active player list of the club and noticed that 90% or more of club members seem to be abiding by the rules. So, you must be doing something right.

It sounds like you have a pretty good balance at Eagle Club. Do you have a group of leaders working with you?  Or do you handle everything on your own?

• Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2014 1:22 PM

okiegolfer2:

Thanks for your quick response.  I like the idea of club ground rules.  I've been in a couple that haven't operated very well without them.  I'm also aware that many rules require time to enforce and can become a burden on the leaders of the club.  I checked the active player list of the club and noticed that 90% or more of club members seem to be abiding by the rules. So, you must be doing something right.

It sounds like you have a pretty good balance at Eagle Club. Do you have a group of leaders working with you?  Or do you handle everything on your own?

We have moderators that help me out. Couldn't do it by myself.

• poppagolf
    55 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2014 7:04 PM

hello,have just read that you are taking new members at your club,i am currently looking for a new club due to lack of interest from members at my club.

i have read on your information site that all comps are free to enter and that you have given away over 150,000 credits and cash prizes,i am very interested in joining your club , but if its not too personal of a question,how are the credits and cash generated.

thankyou, poppagolf

RSS