Help › Forums

ok this rocks

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 29 2014 11:11 AM (37 replies)
  • sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2014 8:47 AM

Hi everyone!

So dad arrived home about 25 minutes ago (yes I've cooked dinner already!) and he told me he's getting a new car, maybe tomorrow.

He has like this reallllly boring old farty BMW 5 something.

So I went, "oh, that's nice, are you getting another BMW?" Cos you know...he's like in his 40's already.

So he goes "no, I want to get this." And he throws down this brochure for a Peugeot. And it's a sports car and it is sooooooooooo cool!

Wait, it's the Peugeot RCZ and we're going for a test drive tomorrow morning!

It is like the coolest looking car I Have Ever Seen! And it has this weird dented back window thing that just makes it look so cute!

I am so going to drive this car!

Hahaha!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2014 8:56 AM

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2014 8:58 AM

sweetmiffy:
    I am so going to drive this car!

I will alert the authorities and area hospitals. ;o)

j/k miffy.  Very sleek looking car.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2014 9:09 AM

Yes Paul that's it exactly!!!!!!!!!! I thought he should get a black one but now the red one looks nice too!

Oh gosh I will look SO cool arriving at varsity in that!

And verrrry funny Andy!

Hahaha!

I have only had ONE accident in a car (I only broke my nose on the steering wheel)  and I hardly ever get speeding fines!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2014 9:35 AM

sweetmiffy:
    I have only had ONE accident in a car (I only broke my nose on the steering wheel)  and I hardly ever get speeding fines!

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2014 9:56 AM

hahaha!

It says Miffy!

How did you do that??

ok dad says no to the number plate!

Poopie!

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2014 10:23 AM

I WANNA go for a ride!!

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2014 11:48 AM

So your Dad gets a new car And then hands you the keys to tho old BMW and said Happy Birthday.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2014 12:37 PM

opyeuclid:

So your Dad gets a new car And then hands you the keys to tho old BMW and said Happy Birthday.

Hahaha!  I don't think so! he's trading it in for the new car.

Dad said when I get my degree he will buy me a car and it will be a Toyota Yaris which is very very cute! But that's only the end of this year. Until then I catch the bus to and from varsity classes.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2014 12:42 PM

sweetmiffy:
    Dad said when I get my degree he will buy me a car and it will be a Toyota Yaris which is very very cute!

My uncle bought me a used Prius when I went off to Oregon for college.  A few months ago he took it back and gave it to his oldest son, who gave his Camry to his younger brother.

A bit of searching and I got a new Chevy Avalanche.  It's not the economy car the Prius was, but I do love how it works with my dogs!

RSS