Forums

Help › Forums

surveys for credits is a waste of time

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 31 2014 5:03 PM (5 replies)
  • fdmajorpain
    11 Posts
    Mon, Jan 27 2014 3:37 PM

i have done several surveys to gain credits for balls. all these surveys do is milk information about you & then tell you,your not qualified & recieve zero credits ??

then i get way to much spam to  in my email from these surveys that did not award me anything ??  this is a bunch of BS & they are  stealing information from people for what ?

what a waste of time & why even make people give there information for nothing ?

whats the secret wgt ? website hits ?????

• ernestious
    343 Posts
    Thu, Jan 30 2014 6:32 PM

Again I spend  a half hour doing a survey only to be told at the end that the survey has been filled and I get ripped off of my credits.WGT do something about your sponsers I know you know you must be inundated with complaints but you do nothing.What a shame.I think I will stop doing these surveys and stop paying money for my upgrades and go back to the house balls.I will surely lose interest and go back to playing Tiger Woods on EA sports.Shame Shame.And I have been a member of WGT since 2011

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Jan 30 2014 10:02 PM

They aim for a specific audience and can be a pain sometime. Have you both filled in your profile where it says settings? It helps you to get more suitable surveys.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 11:12 AM

Surveys are amongst my favourite wastes of time, they are the game within the game...

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 3:33 PM

Sorry, you've exceeded your survey limit for the moment. Sometimes we'll ask that you slow down a bit to ensure that others in your community have the chance to complete a survey. Check back soon for more survey opportunities!

oooops.... mabey i been HOGGEN em ....LOL 

:)_~~

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 5:03 PM

PaulTon:

Surveys are amongst my favourite wastes of time, they are the game within the game...

I always thought of the surveys for credits as a game within the game. Perhaps even more important than playing the game itself. I developed a game plan right after I joined and have blanketed the surveys all along. Learning to live with the results and not getting discouraged is the key. Now my credit cup runneth over from sacrificing the time instead of playing non-stop games and burning up resources.

RSS