Help › Forums

Lost 8 days of continued play

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 31 2014 9:04 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jdcote
    18 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2014 5:34 PM

I've played in 10 tournaments in 8 straight days. Last night, WGT went down for maint. right in the middle of my tourny. I came back on today  to find that I'm right back at 0 days played continuously. WHAT THE ***! I was cut short BY YOU! and I'm penalized for it.

I've also noticed that my putts have been "lipping out" qquite aa bit. Five times during one tourny, and six times on the next. This is something new. I've NEVER done this before.

I want my 8 days back. That's worth over 800 points per game. I've earned it and it was taken away by WGT for maint.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2014 8:26 PM

jdcote:
    've played in 10 tournaments in 8 straight days. Last night, WGT went down for maint. right in the middle of my tourny. I came back on today  to find that I'm right back at 0 days played continuously. WHAT THE ***! I was cut short BY YOU! and I'm penalized for it.

Didn't you get the pop up in game window ?  

And to be frank, your putting average says that you were lucky to get close enough to the hole to 'lip out'

Instead of ranting and swearing, contact WGT and explain the circumstances and you might even get a free boost sent your way ?

It's happened to many of us occasionally, and the xp are worth 880 ONCE a day, not PER game.

Andy

• Fencer100
    2,064 Posts
    Thu, Jan 30 2014 1:55 AM

As Andy so rightly said contact WGT,explain what happened and they may help you. It doesn't do any good coming on here and spitting your dummy out moaning. Theres far too many of those sad people.

Since you have been on here 3 yrs and are still at Tour Pro, it may do you more good to practice your game especially your putting

• jdcote
    18 Posts
    Thu, Jan 30 2014 2:28 AM

Since you notice that I've been here for 3 years, yet have made a slow move up the ranks, I'm sure you can deduce exactly how valuable those 8 days are to me.

The reason for my less-than-meteoric climb. I'm a disabled Vet. Some days I can't sit up long enough to play a full game. My putting is poor because my hands shake because of the medication I take for neural pain. Most times I putt with both hands, my left steadying my right. Since you've looked up my stats, you should notice that my putting, along with my scores, is improving. THAT is why this means so much to me. I've worked hard for that 8 days! I scored a 63 the other day and held 2d place! Something I've NEVER done and probably never will repeat..

As for contacting WGT, I've searched all over this site, the Home page, even the Pro shop and I'll be damned if I can find any place that has contact info. I'd LOVE to contact WGT and would have skipped all this happy horseshit had It been easy to do so. So, do mwe a solid. Don't sit there and tell me how WRONG I am, when you and Mr. Andy know NOTHING about me and the *** that I have to go through just to sit for 1 1/2 hours and play a game. Help me out. Find out how to get hold of WGT and pass the info along. Do that, instead of writing me off as some *** that just wants to sit and *** complain. If that were the case, You certainly would have heard from me much sooner than NOW in my 3 years of play.

Regards,

Doc

• jdcote
    18 Posts
    Thu, Jan 30 2014 2:41 AM

I found the contact info way at the bottom of page.

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Thu, Jan 30 2014 3:03 AM

and to add nothing worthwhile as this discussion fades away and bitterness reduces into a much too thick broth of run on thoughts and kicks in the shins.....Finally a period. Trust me, Listen..........SHHHHH, I hear loose screws. Hide your credits, Tour Legends. Someone apparently is comin' up quick and hard. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Now.......

Over under bet on how many cats reply on this topic. Winner gets a laugh and runner up wins my next "Gimme, Gimme!" Tourney. First prize is awarded to the last place finisher.

Grand Prize........A bag of sand! A BAG OF SAND!

PRICELESS AND TIMELESS SAND!!!!!!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Jan 30 2014 11:38 PM

jdcote:
    Since you've looked up my stats, you should notice that my putting, along with my scores, is improving.

There is no way to find out that info unless we knew your stats beforehand...

jdcote:
    Help me out. Find out how to get hold of WGT and pass the info along. Do that, instead of writing me off as some *** that just wants to sit and *** complain.

nobody even intimated that you were a *** or a *** that just sits and complains

All you had to do was ask how,but you didn't and chose another route.

Mr Andy

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 12:12 AM

jdcote:
    The reason for my less-than-meteoric climb. I'm a disabled Vet. Some days I can't sit up long enough to play a full game.
    My commiserations and "best luck!" to you.

To make it easier, you might play one hole per day to secure the CDP bonus. Go to "Courses" from the WGT Community" tab on top, select a full course (not Pebble or Harbour Town), select a hole (Par 3 for fastest pace) and play it. Three, two or even one stroke(s) are sufficient for the CDP bonus.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 8:09 AM

l loose most weekends when i get wasted!!

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 9:29 AM

Superior forces I'd say!

• PAGES
RSS