Forums

Help › Forums

7 years ago.

Wed, Feb 26 2014 7:40 PM (49 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 10:08 PM

I accept everything you say in good humour man, but there's no need for this -

tramilleo:
    As a man of color i also would like to point out how you like to ride Tiger

Wut? What's color got to do with anything? 

The idea that anything I post could be construed as anyway racist fills me with horror.

• slillico
    393 Posts
    Sat, Feb 1 2014 3:57 AM

PaulTon:

I accept everything you say in good humour man, but there's no need for this -

tramilleo:
    As a man of color i also would like to point out how you like to ride Tiger

Wut? What's color got to do with anything? 

The idea that anything I post could be construed as anyway racist fills me with horror.

Lets face it, if Tiger were white, he would be a "Sir" by now, would of been held in the highest esteem by everyone for his skills on the golf course, would of been a regular dinner guest of Presidents, Prime Ministers, dictators, Corporate leaders etc despite the indiscretions. I realize people likely do not realize what they are doing consciously, however Tiger is definitely taking a lot longer to be forgiven for his mistakes then any white person in similar circumstances in history.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Feb 1 2014 5:32 AM

Ridiculous.

I used two images on Google to make a joke about 'realism' in wgt and I get this sh*t?

If I had seen another image first  I would have used that instead, I didnt go looking for a Tiger Woods cartoon.

When the most famous and highly paid sportsman in the world has a fall from grace it will get noticed, no matter what color he happens to be. Like it or not that the price of celebrity.

So, what if I'd found and used a cartoon showing a drunk John Daly and a bottle of Jack, would that make me an anti-caucasian bigot?

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Feb 1 2014 6:58 AM

Tiger was a very naughty boy as far as the public self righteous public eye is concerned.  I am not here to cast any stones from my glass house.  He never quite regained his form after that, and that is the only reason some of the highest accolades have not gone his way.  Should he equal or better the Golden Bears Major record / up his Ryder Cup form I am sure they will immediately, and they probably will in time anyway.

PaulTon:
    If I had seen another image first  I would have used that instead, I didnt go looking for a Tiger Woods cartoon.

Colour was not introduced by that, as we all agree it should not be. Suggesting colour was introduced by it is absolute nonsense.

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sat, Feb 1 2014 8:34 AM

StevieD01:

started playing this game.

After many $...

Thousands of HOURS.

THEY CAN KEEP IT!!

NOT REMOTELY LIKE...

REALGOLF.

IN ANY WAY!!!

I used to play 4-5 games a night

Now, I play a couple games a week.

always ask myself...WHY???

NOT REAL GOLF!

StevieD. Level 90. Master.

BEGINNER!!!

As You will always be.

The more YOU learn..

The more this game cheats!!

TRUST ME!!!

StevieD01

Had to ;)

• tramilleo
    1,889 Posts
    Sat, Feb 1 2014 8:44 AM

lmao the worst people are the closet people lmao .

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Sat, Feb 1 2014 9:21 AM

Another one of those posts to get people to talk about nothing and then start in on each other. Getting typical around here, its like business monkey style.>>>

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Feb 1 2014 9:38 AM

DDRoss1:

Another one of those posts to get people to talk about nothing and then start in on each other. Getting typical around here,

So you're having a go at people for having a go at people?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Feb 1 2014 11:03 AM

tramilleo:

lmao the worst people are the closet people lmao .

Agreed, inverted racism is still racism and therefore patently wrong.

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Sat, Feb 1 2014 12:34 PM

courteneyfish:

DDRoss1:

Another one of those posts to get people to talk about nothing and then start in on each other. Getting typical around here,

So you're having a go at people for having a go at people?

I just think its childish Courtney, and i have done nothing to you, so why start in on me. I just think a lot of this is not necessary and if you dont have positive input, leave the guy alone. And if you would like to start in on me, i am much more than you can handle doll. I know you to be a great lady, but dont put your foot somewhere it doesnt belong.

RSS