Forums

Help › Forums

Player feedback

Wed, Sep 8 2010 4:24 PM (6 replies)
  • dangerous27
    2 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 11:19 PM

Hi,

I'd love to see a system similar to ebay, where on completion of a match, you can post thumbs up or down on your opponent.

A simple ratings system would help to avoid players who quit after a bad shot (or the one or two rare abusive players!) When a game is being set up, I would prefer to play only against others who have been recommended from their prior games.

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 11:26 PM

Good idea 

• BEARlyThere
    88 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 5:47 AM

A simple, yet effective idea.

• ryan4spurs
    828 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 3:23 PM

This is one of the best ideas I have seen in the forums. So simple and hugely effective.

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 4:07 PM

Great Idea! Very effective indeed!

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 4:19 PM

dangerous27:

Hi,

I'd love to see a system similar to ebay, where on completion of a match, you can post thumbs up or down on your opponent.

A simple ratings system would help to avoid players who quit after a bad shot (or the one or two rare abusive players!) When a game is being set up, I would prefer to play only against others who have been recommended from their prior games.

Go and try out the WGTLS site, they offer a karma rating on every player after your match has finished. You rate your experience with the player and also how likely you are to play them again.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 4:24 PM

tiffer67:
    Go and try out the WGTLS site, they offer a karma rating on every player after your match has finished. You rate your experience with the player and also how likely you are to play them again.
    The problem with that is that they have a moderator who is a known liar.  This person can affect any information that he disagrees with personally within the game because he is, as the owner pointed out to me, "..good with the database."

No thanks.

So, yes, the Karma idea was a good one, until they let the lunatics run the asylum.

RSS