Forums

Help › Forums

prime example

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 2 2014 8:37 AM (3 replies)
  • geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Sun, Feb 2 2014 4:00 AM

This is the kind of shite one must put up with. This.... now after a 31 on the back nine of Merion...lol.  And..... i doubled 15....lol.  Just think if i would have played well. I don't think he wants to play MPC. Because now i'm for sure pizzed off.

What'cha say??  Mofo just shot 38 around Merion back nine.... and wants to play me?? It this dude for real??

• HDBanger
    348 Posts
    Sun, Feb 2 2014 5:06 AM

Oh I would def "admit" to the hacks, then get him to play for some creds, promising to not use them. Then during the match I would do stuff like call my shots everytime, chances are you be close a lot, really piss him off.  I once had a "friend" accuse me of using voice commands on xbox tiger woods game, cause I hit a shot from 150 yds out and called it as soon as it left the club, "thats in" I said, and it went in. He actually got up and left! lol  

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Sun, Feb 2 2014 8:17 AM

HDBanger:

Oh I would def "admit" to the hacks, then get him to play for some creds, promising to not use them. Then during the match I would do stuff like call my shots everytime, chances are you be close a lot, really piss him off.  I once had a "friend" accuse me of using voice commands on xbox tiger woods game, cause I hit a shot from 150 yds out and called it as soon as it left the club, "thats in" I said, and it went in. He actually got up and left! lol  

Na mate this clown would never play me for credits. I think he would wake up way before he did that....lol.

I see this crap all the time. One of the reasons i love random stroke play. Nothing like checking out the almighty Master 5 putt the first green...... lmao!

I was messing with his game..... hacking it so he couldn't play well? Just a quick check of his scores.... looks like someone is always hacking his game....lol.

Yup just another wannabe without any game. Looking to play a TL in MP and his best round is 65.

What a fecking joke.  Can't do nothing but laugh at that shite. If i parred every hole i would win 5 up.  :)

• THEWIPERS
    96 Posts
    Sun, Feb 2 2014 8:37 AM

Even I could beat this clown.I don't usually brag but I have shot a sixty FOUR!

RSS