rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 9 2014 8:44 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2014 2:19 PM

alcaucin:

sweetmiffy:
    he's so modest (Yes. Andy. Was. Modest. Sort. Of.)

I'm always modest...ok, sort of  :))

Ppl catch me at my worst and best on the forum, different character on course..

Andy

My first time running into Andy on the forums ... he and I were both in rare form.  He told me off, and in turn, I told him off.  We became friends later.

On the course, Andy is awesome.  I've played Andy as both partner and opponent.  He's a real class act, and an extremely good golfer.  He's also become a very good friend to me on this site!  

I'd go on, but I see this post has drawn in the gnats!  Flippin' pest!

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2014 2:31 PM

alcaucin:
    Ppl catch me at my worst and best on the forum, different character on course

I can attest to this.

I have had either the fortune or misfortune, not sure which, to not be on the receiving end of Andy's forum character, but I have lurked enough to see him at both his best and worst.  I gotta say I enjoy them both, seein as the piss and vinegar is never directed at me. LOL!

Out on the course Andy is awesome.  A top notch player, student of the game, with proper etiquette.  I'd play with him anytime.

Oh, Kat and Miffy are OK too!!

Don't mind the pest, its his feeble attempt at goading someone into his game. Pretty sure Andy aint bothered and Im sure you aren't either Kat.

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2014 2:33 PM

What ever , play me then speak. 

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2014 2:38 PM

alexk345:
    What ever

Go Away 

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2014 4:41 PM

alexk345:

What ever , play me then speak. 

i have, so i speak

What Opy said!!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2014 5:20 PM

jsweetcr:
    I have had either the fortune or misfortune, not sure which, to not be on the receiving end of Andy's forum character, but I have lurked enough to see him at both his best and worst.  I gotta say I enjoy them both, seein as the piss and vinegar is never directed at me. LOL!

Give it time j  LOL

jsweetcr:
    I'd play with him anytime.

Straight back at you...all you said !

Andy

PS. anyone else hear an annoying buzzing noise in the ear area ?

Reminds me to put fly spray on the shopping list......never normally have a problem in February ?

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2014 5:25 PM

opyeuclid:

alexk345:
    What ever

Go Away 

Like to have seen what you would've typed if you weren't reformed Ope  LOL

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2014 5:51 PM

alcaucin:
    would've typed if you weren't reformed

• jigglybutt
    208 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2014 6:35 PM

Your not anything to brag home about alex!

alcaucin is a good player on here and I think most of us know this....  You just want attention like a little child alex.  However good you think you may be, I've seen your poor play and laundry list of excuses for your bad shots.

• PAGES
RSS