Forums

Help › Forums

Improvement ideas for the new tiers and levels.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 10 2010 2:09 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 10:39 AM

Longer Driver I would suggest atleast 290. (this does need to be tier specific.)

Ready goes and all other tournaments Just for the legends.

The ability to practice on tourney and championship green speeds.

Dont reply to this just to rant.

We need good suggestions here only.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 10:42 AM

Make the default tees and greens go to that of the higher tiered player in mixed games.

• 6packmike
    235 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 11:32 AM

Wedges with the very fast meter. Different meter speeds are hard to deal with.

285 yards tops on the driver for legends with a price tag which will....

Sponsor more courses.

Ability to buy levels or pay extra to get the new Legend driver

• PacMan57
    3 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 1:58 PM

Would also like to see another timer choice added. 45 seconds would be ideal.

• bserowinski
    15 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 6:22 PM

To even things out in between tier matches, how about requiring a ball that goes a certain percentage less for players that have the closer tees.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 8:50 AM

Seems like WGT could have a ready-go restricted to go for each tier (legend, master/tour master, pro/tour pro, etc.).  As soon as one fills up and is underway, start signups for another one for that tier.

I haven't played any but from the complaints I see here in the forums that would alleviate the discrepancies people are complaining about.

Inter-tier tourneys need a different solution.

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 10:50 AM

Good job..keep it going just like this.

• aceydeucey
    504 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 11:48 AM

Level points should NOT be awarded unless you post a round..... and NO level points should be awarded for Practice Play... this is Practice guys, there is no interaction with other players.  Just another loop hole for sandbaggers to accumilate level points without lowering their average.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 12:10 PM

Level points should be awarded for practice rounds in multi-player mode when you complete a mult-player round.  You are interacting with another player.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 12:49 PM

Definitely level points should be awarded for practice rounds. Yes, it's practice but we use up golf balls and we are playing holes. I use the practice rounds to not only learn the game but play practice rounds when I'm not sure I'll be able to complete a full round. Practice still contributes to the quantity played, which is primarily why levels even exist.

• PAGES
RSS