Forums

Help › Forums

Improvement ideas for the new tiers and levels.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 10 2010 2:09 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 1:29 PM

Experience points are awarded for practice round completions and strokes taken during the round.  Awards however are not earned in practice rounds.

• bigdaddie1
    2,694 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 1:49 PM
    Dose not seem to matter if it is ranked or practive rounds. I held a 72.16 average when I was moved to master on 9/1. I have since played 21 ranked rounds on BPB, STA and KI at a combined total of 68 over par. My average today is still exactly 72.16. It seems to me that I can play to an 80 average, if that is possible, and not have to worry, because I will only make tour master if I achieve a certain level. It just means that sandbaggers will progress on levels only, ( at some predetermined level they will be advanced to the next tier ) and average has no meaning in this game anymore.
  • Fredddddy
    177 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 2:09 PM

Just move the legends back to where they were no new clubs are needed and secondly what tees can you use for championships?

• 6packmike
    235 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 5:40 PM

Something to the effect of a legend driver you can rent only. Perhaps at a very reasonable price if the use of it can be monitored. Or if wgt can do it, have the player fill out a survey at the end of the rental in order to have a higher price for the rental refunded. Announce the day it will happen, take it back off the market to study the results when there is enough to warrant that and if it's a workable product, then introduce it. 

The club section could be cleaned up a little bit with a color option similar to the ball color option for the tour starter clubs. However I have noticed that the tour starter 60 degree zebra wedge has only a half a ball of spin while the tour starter 54 degree zebra wedge and all the other tour starter zebra wedges 60 and 54 degree have a ball and a half of spin.

A big old gold star next to my name in game play for noticing this if it is in fact a mistake! Yes I am that vain. Maybe even an award. 5000 credits! LOL. In all seriousness it might actually be a good idea to have some credits dished out in a beta platform for ideas presented that are implemented. Maybe every time someone shoots at the same time as when someone with that oddball 54 degree zebra wedge shoots they get disconnected I don't know.

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 6:38 PM

Hey you admit it Mike, they say that is the first step to a cure.. (sarcasm)

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 7:21 PM

Just an observation.  It is my opinion that the Level points between the Master Tier and the Legends Tier should be different.  Is there a reason why the level points are the same.  Just me being noisy.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 8:36 PM

WGTadmin2- If you were responding to my post I understand that level points are awarded for practice rounds. I was responding to Aceydeucey's suggestion that they shouldn't be.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 8:55 PM

srellim234:
    WGTadmin2- If you were responding to my post I understand that level points are awarded for practice rounds. I was responding to Aceydeucey's suggestion that they shouldn't be.

110% agreed

practice rounds should not affect credits, or tiers rankings. They should also be left wide open for people to qut whenever they feel like it. 

All other ranked rounds should be a forced-finish. Voila, quitters and sandbagging both handled in one fell-swoop.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 10:56 PM

If Wgt and players want to make this game a more competitive (gambling) site, I'm all for it.... i.e. have particular RG's w/say 20-25 players, payouts for top 25%, more top heavy.

I for one don't like 50.00 credits for say tenth place w/8 others, and 11-21 place getting the same amount. 

Make certain RG's like the sit & go's on the poker sites. No 12 hr waiting period. 2 hr max time to post score between these type of tournys. I think the more skilled or players who spend "ALOT"(won't mention names but their initals are.........lol) of time playing would go for it BIG time.

WGT are you paying attention? More revenue, w/more RG's.

• PAGES
RSS