Forums

Help › Forums

Hello!

Sun, Sep 12 2010 11:13 AM (5 replies)
  • bighaben
    2 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 2:23 PM

Just signed up today, and have done a few rounds, and am enjoying myself quite a bit.  I haven't played with any other golfers yet, because I suck!  A lot.  Best score was +13.

Just wanted to say hello, and ask how the game matches people, is it just two people ready to play, or does it try to match on skill level? 

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 4:53 PM

Don't feel so bad, signed up a few days ago here, I found a bunch of good info on the FAQ's in here, seems like we might have joined during some big changes! Looking forward to playing and meeting some people!

• toona
    389 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 8:22 PM

welcome to both of you.You can play either a match play game against one other player or a mutiplayer stroke play game with up to 4 player.When you create the game you can select the type of players you want to allow to join. Enjoy yourself and keep it in the short stuff

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 2:23 PM

thanks, I do think I am making a mistake though. I read or think I read that you should post all your games instead of getting mad or frustrated at lousy games?

• bighaben
    2 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 10:34 PM

Thank you! I'm glad there is an option, don't need to be playing against any Legends!  Thanks for the welcome, and the info. :)

• toona
    389 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 11:13 AM

"thanks, I do think I am making a mistake though. I read or think I read that you should post all your games instead of getting mad or frustrated at lousy games?"

Yes you should,that way you can progress through the tiers at your own rate. Thus learning the different courses and different types of shots that work  for you.

RSS