Forums

Help › Forums

Ford Farm

Tue, Feb 11 2014 1:19 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2014 9:13 AM

And so I must request "a take" from friends in the "Mother Country" about something new to me. I bought some "Coastal - rugged mature cheddar", a cheese from Ford Farm, DT2 9AZ, England. Now I simply adore cheese..all of it..including Limburger (great taste? yes..but I just love the smell). Anyway, this Coastal cheddar is the best I have ever had and I wondered what it was thought of in the UK...reputation and so on.

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2014 9:54 AM

uk  cheeez ....

mmmm..

:)_~~

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2014 10:00 AM

Well they will not ship to the U.S. but the reviews are good & Amazon sells it for 58 dollars.

Maybe check to see if you could get it from their website.

[View:http://www.wgt.com/themes/wgt/utility/:480:0]

• dacrash
    475 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2014 10:17 AM

2DAMFLASHY:

uk  cheeez ....

mmmm..

:)_~~

+420

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2014 10:30 AM

josephk2317:

Well they will not ship to the U.S. but the reviews are good & Amazon sells it for 58 dollars.

Maybe check to see if you could get it from their website.

[View:http://www.wgt.com/themes/wgt/utility/:480:0]

Well, I found it at Costco, here in Santa Clarita, CA and procured 17.2 oz for around $7.50...I better stock up. So FINE!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2014 10:41 AM

For the fans of cheese - including myself who is often found passed out working a big wheel of cheddar and whatnots.

One word - Goggle It

TILLAMOOK CHEESE

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2014 11:47 AM

YancyCan:

For the fans of cheese - including myself who is often found passed out working a big wheel of cheddar and whatnots.

One word - Goggle It

TILLAMOOK CHEESE

Ahh yes. Wonderful products and a cool, little village about an hour from Portland on the Oregon coast...However, I've on occasion enjoyed that uk cheese 2DAMFLASHY pictured. Not often though. I become mentally sTRanGEr than normal, funny as hell, and then famished. Once it happened, and it was late...little Miss "no food in the house", and yet, good fortune came around by my using what was on hand. I got lucky and whipped up my now famous "pineapple up-side-down bean spam lasagna" that is unforgetable. I wanted thirds but it was gone. Then bad fortune came along. I jumped in my car and the only thing open was Burger King...they should learn to cook...just awful.

• ScottHope
    10,361 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2014 2:39 PM

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2014 3:36 PM

LMAO , I think amazon remembers your last search and in what department. Maybe from me looking up Amateur radio kits & radios ...:)

• PAGES
RSS