Forums

Help › Forums

Bad behavior

Wed, Apr 30 2014 3:06 PM (22 replies)
  • THUNDERTOM
    382 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2014 2:04 PM

Hey  Crosshair22  grow  a  pair  and  just play  the game. REMEMBER  IT'S JUST A GAME.

• jdcote
    18 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2014 4:17 PM

The same level of difficulty that it takes to just behave like a decent human being. Why should he, or anyone else have to tolerate that sort of behavior? The younger generations (<35) grew up with that "Oh, just ignore it." mentality, and look at what we've got. A bunch of foul mouthed Neanderthals that think that the rest of us should just tolerate them AND their behavior.

Note their names and report their behavior. If it's during a game, ask them to knock it off. If they don't. give up the game and move on. Report them and block them so you don't have to tolerate them any more.

This USED to be a gentleman's sport. I will report any such behavior, here, or on a real course. I've dropped a membership over the club not dealing with this behavior. Me, or them. There are plenty of courses out there to enjoy the game on. We shouldn't have to deal with the results of someone's bad parenting skills. On the course, in this game, or in society.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2014 5:05 PM

There's a bad apple in every bushel. There are many many bushels on this game. Pick your friends and you won't have to deal with this. I dealt with it a long time ago. I choose my opponents now and have no issues.

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2014 5:16 PM

renniw52:

There's a bad apple in every bushel. There are many many bushels on this game. Pick your friends and you won't have to deal with this. I dealt with it a long time ago. I choose my opponents now and have no issues.

Good advice renn....its happened to all of us i think, and you just dont play with em anymore,,cya on the links bro sometime soon i hope

• rhmvt
    22 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2014 12:56 PM

Put these players on your 'Blocked List' and you won't have to put up with them anymore.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Wed, Mar 5 2014 1:19 PM

If you think profanity has no place in golf, I don't suggest you root for Tiger Woods.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Mar 5 2014 1:25 PM

jdcote:
    The younger generations (<35) grew up with that "Oh, just ignore it." mentality, and look at what we've got. A bunch of foul mouthed Neanderthals that think that the rest of us should just tolerate them AND their behavior.

Nonsense.

Grumpy old man syndrome.

• Crosshair22
    31 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 5:08 PM

Thanks guys for all the comments. I have taken some of your advice and will be making sure that those who abuse common decency will no longer be able to play with me. I would hope that many of you would agree that vulgar and bad behavior have no place in the game of golf, real or otherwise. Thanks for the input.

• TNP56
    510 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 7:02 PM

ApexPC:

You find the flashing Chat tab annoying?

C'mon - How complicated is it for you to assume some adult responsibility and just ignore the flashing Chat tab?

To many people look to WGT and programming for solutions to issues few other players perceive as a problem.

it's called NITPICKING......

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 7:22 PM

A - tell the players to F of if it`s directed towards you.

B - don`t take notice of the chat

C - swearing name calling hear it every day everywhere anytime in normal day to day life.

D - Grow a pair

E - If you think the players you played with after the round are tosses never play with them again.

F - leave the game your in if you take offence 

G - report the players

H - Last time I checked no1 has to read what is said in chat

Summery and conclusion: Meh all of above  

RSS