Forums

Help › Forums

multi accounter

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 11 2014 3:03 PM (3 replies)
  • chuddlymccannon
    298 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2014 6:45 AM

I just had a game with a guy that started telling me that he was a Legend in another account, I checked both of his accounts and he is clearly not using it to gift stuff or win credits. 

I have read many articles in the forum about this and I was wondering if this is still something that should be brought to the attention of wgt?

• SafariMan62
    222 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2014 6:58 AM

chuddlymccannon:

I just had a game with a guy that started telling me that he was a Legend in another account, I checked both of his accounts and he is clearly not using it to gift stuff or win credits. 

I have read many articles in the forum about this and I was wondering if this is still something that should be brought to the attention of wgt?

well, WGT is certainly aware of multi-accounters, and i believe they installed ways to weed them out....

The problem is ongoing & its a mixed bag of finding a true multi-accounter or whether a player in question is a great video game player from the get-go....They are out there :)

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2014 7:39 AM

Well the only solution to that is the next time when run into the individual .The best take a snapshot of the player & report it to Wgt Staff

members@worldgolftour.com

RSS