Forums

Help › Forums

Air NZ "Sexy" Safety Video

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 12 2014 10:44 AM (7 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2014 11:09 AM

I would love to hear comments from people regarding this in flight safety video. Will get us male folks attention, but will we get the message??

Sorry I couldn't post the vid directly, just the link, so if someone can do that it would be appreciated.

And one for the Hobbits out there

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2014 12:29 PM

alanti:

Sorry I couldn't post the vid directly, just the link, so if someone can do that it would be appreciated.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2014 2:01 PM

Can see a few sections getting up in arms over it in these times.  Gets the message across safety wise, and gets people talking about the airline.  Don't need to be a rocket scientist to see the main chunk of reasoning behind that one.  My tickets booked:)

Hobbit one very excellent. 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2014 11:49 PM

Cheers Zio.....I had a sneaky feeling you may save the day lol.

Yes some people are complaining that it is sexist but it does get your attention (especially males lol) and still gets the message  across  (albeit the vast majority of passengers seldom take notice.

Personally I think it is shrude marketing and beats the boring (but required) safety message of most airlines, Having worked for an airline where most females were employed on looks as well as customer service skills,  I know "good looking" cabin crew get more attention that the ummmm "not so good looking" crew.

I agree Jim, Hobbit video was great - but as an Aussie living in NZ I refuse to put up the safety vid with the All Blacks in lol - well maybe if one day we win back the Bledisloe Cup!

Here is an advert to go to Middle Earth

• swdeva
    238 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2014 1:16 AM

Great!!

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2014 8:24 AM

Today, the beach video found it's way to the German news.

When I look under my cabin seat the next time, I wanna see the waves, too!

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2014 9:33 AM

Pure Entertainment! My Father tells of a time when smoking, drinking, laughing & eating was the norm. Along with pretty attendents who kissed your entire A$$ from point A to Z. Now you can smoke only on Air Force One (non-filter Chesterfield). Time does fly. Christie Brinkley has her skin pulled as tight as the plastic on a tube of braunschweiger yet still looks great!

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2014 10:44 AM

alanti:
    Cheers Zio.....I had a sneaky feeling you may save the day

I may have been the first to come across your post. Easy fix though, the url was a "https" and WGT does not allow that, so edit the url to "http" and all is good.

RSS