Forums

Help › Forums

Things I'd like to Thank WGT for:

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 19 2014 4:47 PM (9 replies)
  • CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Wed, Feb 19 2014 6:40 AM
    1. My wellbeing (I contemplated hurting myself once after a game, but realized I'd lose my Consecutive Days Played pts...TY WGT!)
    2. Self-Help: Showing me that pulling out most of my hair helps game play. I still have a handful or two left.
    3. Helping me pass the 5th grade math test after 200 attempts (thank you WGT for teaching me math)
    4. Social Skills: I now have friend (outside of the game)
    5. Teaching me that I need 5 cameras (to set-up my shots) and a video camera (for my replays) so I can play real golf better (wouldn't have been able to do it without WGT's help...Thanks)
    6. Money Management: By selling my 2014 S Class and purchasing a 1978 Datsun B-210 GX , I can now buy more WGT golf balls and equipment. You ROCK! WGT
    7. Making me join a Therapy group where nobody understands my frustrations (yeah ba-by)
    8. Creative Writing 101: I've learned how to abbrev. almost every phrase in the English language (ty's , ns's and my favorite ooooooo ul p go out to all my WGT friends in advance of future games) 
    9. Allowing me to spend 22.6 hrs of every day playing this FANTASTIC game
    10. Teaching me that a putt 7 feet from the hole hit hard enough to go 10 feet will always STOP .02 inches from the cup
    11. Psychology: We learn that 1 in every 100 games belongs to you. No matter how poorly you play.
    12. Manners: Learned that saying sorry for a bad shot isn't accepted by most, because then they have to say it on their next turn.
    13. Foreign Language Skills: For making me understand that ns doesn't always mean Nice Shot when you hit the ball 200 yds BEYOND the pin.
    14. Cognitive Skills: I learned that a Pro Tier player (with starter equipment) that is challenging you for 500 credits could mean trouble.
    15. Relationships: Learned that we don't need a significant other in our life, because the game fulfills our carnal needs during every rd.
    16. Meteorology Skills: I think we have all learned that a 20 MPH side wind will not blow your hat off during a game, but it will make your ball go straight into the bunker.
    17. Teaching me that Newton was WRONG.

I'd like to hear from more players that want to thank WGT.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Feb 19 2014 6:45 AM

CanineSupervisor:

1. Teaching me that Newton was WRONG.

LMAO, now thats funny.

• Timnator
    272 Posts
    Wed, Feb 19 2014 6:51 AM

CanineSupervisor:

Teaching me Economics: I sold my S Class and purchased a 1978 Datsun B-210 GX (now I can buy more WGT golf balls and equipment. You ROCK! WGT)

I'd like to hear from more players that want to thank WGT.

Sweet ride!

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Feb 19 2014 7:12 AM

I would like to thank WGT for helping me cut back on my drinking and smokeing , My weekly new mouse comes out of that money .

And for my new friend Bob at the office depot , Its so nice to know he has a stash of mice saved for me and will only sell me one at a time .

OPY

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Wed, Feb 19 2014 7:31 AM

LMAO Opy

@ 2-1 : It's true.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Feb 19 2014 7:58 AM

I would also like to thank WGT for all the great shots I make and all them long putts that drop.  I just wish I was awake and not dreaming when I make them .

OPY

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Feb 19 2014 8:29 AM

I want to thank WGT for all of the fine-tuning. I am so tickled that I am addicted to the Nike $6 balls and can't stand any others. It feels great to know that WGT also loves them. But using only a sleeve a day reminds me of what a skinflint I am.

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Wed, Feb 19 2014 8:35 AM

@ SweetiePie

I used to be like you (a skinflint)...but WGT taught me about Supply and Demand. The more expensive balls I Demand, the more they Supply them to me.

For this, I give my biggest thank you to WGT.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Feb 19 2014 4:44 PM

For the AS game I was just in with some of the Big players of the game .

Thank you Sir for the Invite .   I was on the spot to play well with my new / used putter , 

But , do to nerves I fell apart . 

OPY

• shoeshinethis
    1,090 Posts
    Wed, Feb 19 2014 4:47 PM

LMAO..  #14 is priceless..

RSS