Forums

Help › Forums

thank you!!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 20 2014 12:11 PM (3 replies)
  • CrazyTomahawk1
    108 Posts
    Wed, Feb 19 2014 5:27 PM

I would like to say thank you to sweetmiffy for gifting me a new driver, And i would like to also say thank s to my bud kissmydivot for nominating me . All this was out of the blue and i was not even thinking on this level due to certain personal issue s that had transpired recently. Very refreshing. I have had a great time on wgt. And i have meet some fantastic individuals here. To say the least , it has been a great experience and I would like to be able to give something back some time . thank you all for your endless kindness and for your friendship. Sincerely CrazyTomahawk 1

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Feb 19 2014 5:36 PM

And another good thing happened in WGT land .

iaaR ( R ) ft 

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2014 9:09 AM

CrazyTomahawk1:

I would like to say thank you to sweetmiffy for gifting me a new driver, And i would like to also say thank s to my bud kissmydivot for nominating me . All this was out of the blue and i was not even thinking on this level due to certain personal issue s that had transpired recently. Very refreshing. I have had a great time on wgt. And i have meet some fantastic individuals here. To say the least , it has been a great experience and I would like to be able to give something back some time . thank you all for your endless kindness and for your friendship. Sincerely CrazyTomahawk 1

Hey Tomahawk

It was fun giving away stuff especially to someone as nice as you.

And you already have given something back.

Your fabulous post.

Anyway I hope you enjoy your gift and I also hope your personal issues are all sorted out.

Yay!

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2014 12:11 PM

RSS