Forums

Help › Forums

You know what happens when you "level-up" in RPGs?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 11 2010 10:21 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • 6packmike
    235 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 10:21 PM

CharlemagneRH:

Looking at the bigger picture and being a bit objective about it, you could probably beat me in 40% of RG's and MPC's even though you are not even close to being in my league, and I think that's silly.

I also think it's silly that WGT is rewarding dishonesty by making sandbagging such an overwhelmingly strong strategy, which, looking at the bigger picture and being a bit objective about it, is something that I think is even more silly.

I have some disagreement here not meaning you as I haven't checked how much in credits you've won here but there are a lot of wgt credit billionaires who got it from pros and it will never be spent. It's just sitting there in cyberspace already having done it's good as I understand it. It will be dished out without a thought for any new stuff a lot sooner than your average Joe thinks about swiping his credit card. So saying someone that isn't a legend shouldn't have a prayer of competing with any legend doesn't seem right to me.

On part two I hope you don't mean that the tier thing is making the sandbagging worse. As I went legend with only an average of 66 something cause of everything that was figured in  (and played a tour master with a lower average) , also will eventually the sandbagger who will not be able to do this with a new account now nearly as fast. Before he could have kept on forever where as now there is a light at the end of his bag of sand.

As to the original post, that would be very TW2ish
  • PAGES
RSS