Forums

Help › Forums

Endless survey and only 5 credits - seriously?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 24 2014 5:42 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Angelseyes
    7 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2014 11:11 PM

This morning I took a survey about internet usage. I already spent about half an hour on that survey and the progress bar showed that I completed it for approx. 95 to 99 percent. Then. with my last answer I got put on the landing page and I got told that I was not qualified for that survey. So all I got for the time I spent was 5 credits.

SERIOUSLY??? WTF???

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2014 11:35 AM

Snap. I got the same one and finished it but only got 5 credits too.

• THEWIPERS
    96 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2014 1:07 PM

It happened to me,too.I'm fairly certain it's deliberate.Just another example of businessmen doing what they do best:stealing from people.Nothing we can do about it except not be surprised by the actions of scumbag businesspeople.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2014 4:43 PM

Same survey screwed me, like 25 minutes long aand the survey is by a University!

I was getting screwed by peanut labs so often I started filing complaints, after 4 of them they quit responding to me, after 8 in 2 weeks, they started screening me out of the surveys....

I used to get 250 to 750 credits from PL almost everyday but Sunday, after they got mad I would get about 4 survey DQ's for 20 credits and the message that I had exceeded my limit for the day...I admit it has been better for the last 2 days but I was on their list for 4 weeks... I have been cheated out of credits after completing a peanut lab survey at least 40 times, which is a he!! of a lot of credits....

Supersonic NEVER pays out unless it is a 2 credit video....they just got for 146 credits 3 days ago, buuutttttt, I knew better, it is their standard procedure.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2014 5:12 PM

Here in Aussie the peanut labs ones are "OK".  The odd one DQs me after asking too much and several seem fine then just go on and on and on and on and on.  My attention waivers with those after what I consider WAY too long so how much extra they get, nothing from me that's worth while.  On the whole though the peanut labs ones are way in front of the rest here though, and generally pay instantly.

Rest of the surveys are not even worth looking at in my book.  Take an age and simply do not pay without screen shots sent off and..............

Some of the offers are good, but budget for time with screen shots, and at least one chasing Email before you decide.

• chris2345
    528 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2014 6:27 PM

Unfortunately  for  those  who do these  it  seems  that you may get $.010 if you're lucky for 20 mins work.

Jeez guys you'd be better off with a paper round. 

Would pay more, plus it would get you out of the house, instead of  staring  at a computer  screen  all day.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2014 8:50 PM

Not true...I have over $400 in clubs and used to use at least a sleeve of balls a day and never spend a dime and never seen 1 video....you just have to know how it works.

I do it while watching the news or working or watching a show...bring up 3 browsers for videos, with the views you bring up the ad page and when it gets to 1 on the timer just start clicking and it runs through all the pages... a survey here and there and I get through them in no time while waiting for a call or something....besides, I already have plenty of money, I do it to fill in idle time....

Basically I get free WGT to watch my shows and the news AFTER I have done all the other sh!t I do in a day....

• GolfingJMan
    71 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2014 10:10 PM

Hi fatdan,

fatdan:
    I do it while watching the news or working or watching a show...bring up 3 browsers for videos, with the views you bring up the ad page and when it gets to 1 on the timer just start clicking and it runs through all the pages
    [EDIT @11:10PM PST: added boldface emphasis to quote] 

I wonder is doing this sort of thing that you advised tantamount to the "infinite-credit glitch" I've been reading about recently on these forums. Are you one who has done such "infinite-credit glitching?"

I also wonder is what you advised doing permitted by WGT (i.e., willingly & knowingly allowed).  I have known of this "suspected glitch" that you mentioned for a long time.  In the past, what I have done is when I ACCIDENTALLY clicked through more than one page at a time, I waited the amount of time on the timer for the next page so that the timer would catch up to the real time it should be at.  

But, if this suspected glitch is not actually a glitch and it is OK (i.e., willingly, intentionally, & actively permitted by WGT and/or the advertiser) to do what fatdan has suggested, I guess I will not only continue happy accidents like that, but intentionally and aggressively exploit the bug "...and communicate the existence of any such bug."

May I please have an answer from a WGT representative?  Can I also do such an exploitation (or "utilization" if it is not a glitch) of this suspected glitch that apparently others are using too?

JMan

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2014 10:41 PM

GolfingJMan:
    May I please have an answer from a WGT representative?  Can I also do such an exploitation (or "utilization" if it is not a glitch) of this suspected glitch that apparently others are using too?

Are you serious?

• PAGES
RSS