Forums

Help › Forums

G12-SD balls.

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 11 2010 7:35 PM (1 replies)
  • GL57
    83 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 6:47 PM

In a previous post, the request for G12-SD balls was made, to accommodate Legends with slower reflexes, who nevertheless owned the new super fast meter master clubs and hoped for a ball with extra feel (more than the GI), spin, and distance to cope with their extreme playing conditions. I fully support this request and pray WGT will grant it.

• Mem11
    199 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 7:35 PM

Your pleas have been heard... Well somewhat...

WGTadmin2

WGTadmin2:
    There is definitely some current pain in that it is difficult to reach certain fairways from the tee but there will be some clubs or balls that will help this in the future.

I'd much rather see a lengthen driver then new distance balls.  You know with the balls they will just jack the price up as high as possible.  After a few weeks the price that you had to pay for the balls, would have paid for a driver that never wears out.

I really wish they get rid on the distance balls altogether.  All I need the extra length on is my driver, not my other clubs.  Now if once you equipped the balls, the new distances of the clubs showed when you used them, I'd be more receptive.  I know, practice and you'll learn the new distances, it just that this game has become too much of a mathematical quiz as it is ;-)

Just my 2 cents...

RSS