Forums

Help › Forums

Elkington

Thu, Feb 27 2014 8:57 AM (3 replies)
  • BMbirdies
    3 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2014 8:18 PM

In light of Steve Elkington's recent Twitter comments regarding either, 1) ESPN's coverage of a gay athlete or 2) ridiculing a gay athlete...depending on which excuse you tend to believe, does WGT intend to remain a supporter of his? Now, I've followed Steve's ProAm group on a Thurs at the Bob Hope Classic and there is no doubt he's a joker, talker and truly engaging. Just a question . THX

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Thu, Feb 27 2014 12:04 AM

Hmmm ... belongs in the "And everything else" catagory ... this is general tournament discussions, under the header of Tournaments & Contests ...

Just a comment ...

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Thu, Feb 27 2014 6:49 AM

BMbirdies:
    In light of Steve Elkington's recent Twitter comments regarding either, 1) ESPN's coverage of a gay athlete or 2) ridiculing a gay athlete...depending on which excuse you tend to believe, does WGT intend to remain a supporter of his?

Great question BM. My take - NO WAY will WGT drop Elk. Never. I should never say "never" but when you think about it- cha ching! money , then I guess in this case it may be safe to say NEVER. 

donsprintr:

Hmmm ... belongs in the "And everything else" catagory ... this is general tournament discussions, under the header of Tournaments & Contests ...

Just a comment ...

Also - I agree.
  • redsport1
    79 Posts
    Thu, Feb 27 2014 8:57 AM

im bout tired of all this gay stuff.....just give them all there rights and we wont have 2 listen 2 it. geez i live n tx and the news was wearin me out

RSS