Help › Forums

WGT - Please, take alook around...

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 22 2010 5:39 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Mon, Sep 13 2010 1:37 PM

Wgt and staff; Please, take a look around and you will see, wgt is slowly dying. I have many - many active members in The Elite CC that are becoming inactive. Is there ANY way you can revised the system? I know the answer is YES. This has been an escape / sanctuary - a place to come and have FUN and Relax for many, many players. Now - it’s NOT FUN for many, many players and, a few have already stopped coming around. It is those players that have been with WGT form its infancy. This is a COMPLETE shame. It almost seems like a form of sabotage. WHY! You can listen and consider the advice of your veteran players and SOMEHOW redesign the system without having to make MAJOR changes. You can redesign this to make it FUN again WGT...I know you can. There is- as I'm sure you’re aware of, SOOO much negativity against the new design that I have the utmost confidence that you will ATLEAST consider some of the ideas that are out there. When I first started and was @ the Pro level, I played my heart out to achieve Master status. NOW – with the new system in place I have NO enthusiasm / energy / drive / DESIRE – to make the LEGEND Tier. I truly hope this was not a FLY by night project that got to big - to fast and now, it’s about to crash. Time will tell. Please wgt – listen to the people that helped you get where you are. Return the jester and consider changing a few of the MAJOR issues to make this game what you claim it to be. The #1 Golf game in the market. Make it FUN again wgt. Let us be able to go into the Forums and read interesting tips / stories / POSITVE feedback, instead of ALL this negative garbage. Thank you- edge

• iukine
    195 Posts
    Mon, Sep 13 2010 2:10 PM

The object is to be realistic, not cater to the few who disagree with their intentions. WGT, when they first introduced the new system, stated that it was due to the request of the majority of their customers, now , with all the complaining of a few, what should they do? The system is not perfect, and there is room for improvement. Just give it time, the people who are giving up on WGT, well......... who knows? The ones who go out and shoot 12 - 16 under in one round of golf. actually take more fun out of the game than anything, Realism is the key word here. And nothing else can beat that, nothing!!

• Fredddddy
    177 Posts
    Mon, Sep 13 2010 2:21 PM

Basically you tweaked the system based on complaints about sandbaggers in tournaments i would venture to guess 95%of your members do not play them why cater the whole system to them?

• Chazzz7
    53 Posts
    Mon, Sep 13 2010 2:25 PM

This game has catered to tournaments and sandbaggers the majority just want to play and have been foolishly penalized by a ridiculous system that doesn't allow them even a decent putter like the rossa until they are LEVEL 71 ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!

• GoldCard
    298 Posts
    Mon, Sep 13 2010 2:28 PM

+++1

Excellent post!

But WILL they listen?

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Mon, Sep 13 2010 2:51 PM

• terrydongle
    54 Posts
    Mon, Sep 13 2010 2:52 PM

I have had a go over on TWO. OK, I know that game doesn't have the same graphics as here and the same realism as WGT, but, I am finding it more enjoyable than playing here since the change in tiers. I can barely reach the greens in 2 shots now and that's on Kiawha. I haven't even attempted a game on Bethpageblack and don't wish to.

Think I will continue over on TWO until WGT sort this mess out. WGT is doomed to fail I think now, but thanks for the game while I enjoyed it.

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 8:58 AM

Great post. Unfortunately  WGT does not care.

• Seekerb
    651 Posts
    Wed, Sep 15 2010 5:04 AM

The failure of Wgt to make any statement a part from the introduction when the system changed and particularly, to not explain the rationale behind the clubs being linked to levels and not tiers would seem to support your claim that they do not care.  If they have replied please point me to them.

• murducas
    65 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 11:17 AM

[]

• PAGES
RSS