Forums

Help › Forums

Opy ... I got a bone to pick with you ...

Wed, Mar 5 2014 1:44 PM (32 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 5:17 PM

PaulTon:

Opey phoned me asking for help -

I ,,   aaaaa kind of,,  remember jumping out of  the hot tub and ,,,uuuuuuu ..  MMMM  ,, 

Having some Pizza with funny tasting Mushroom on it 

Then ,Lynx and I ran to the barn hand in hand into the dark warmth of the stra & hey ., 

I might have lit one of Frapps candles at that point so that I could see Lynx,s eye,s 

Thanks Paul 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 6:00 PM

Happy Birthday , Kat ......I did not light a candle  in the burning house ......     if i did it would be the biggest Birthday candle ever  :)     Frapp

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 6:02 PM

It had to be the neighbor's barn ... sure wasn't mine.  I spent a small fortune putting a new roof on mine and converted the interior from the horse stalls that were there when I bought it to a golf practice facility.  The front has an auto maintenance facility with a grease pit and 4 post lift.  The chassis of a 56 T-Bird is currently on the lift.

Ya know Lynx has a terrible sense of direction!  Thanks for not burning mine to the ground.  I'm glad I wasn't home when ya burned down the neighbors!  

I'm still lookin' around for the goose dinner?  Paul????

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 6:10 PM

frappefort:

Happy Birthday , Kat ......I did not light a candle  in the burning house ......     if i did it would be the biggest Birthday candle ever  :)     Frapp

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Frapp!  Nah ... couldn't have been my barn!  

BTW Paul, the police and fire department have a few questions for you!  You too, Opy.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 6:32 PM

Damn, OPY has himself in the deep ---- again. 

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 6:50 PM

renniw52:

Damn, OPY has himself in the deep ---- again. 

Just loves to live dangerously, Rich!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Mar 5 2014 5:43 AM

All this trouble I'm in for helping a friend!?

The cops came round and I tried to cover for you Opy. Unfortunately they took my phone as evidence and were very interested in one photo in particular.

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Wed, Mar 5 2014 6:18 AM

And he thought being WANTED by the WGTPD was bad...Now the Fire Dept is looking for him?

Hide, dude.

Opy? I'm sorry officers, I don't recall knowing any Opy, unless he's that kid from the Andy Griffith Show.

I can see the headlines now:

OPYEUCLID: Reformed Forum Troll turns Arsonist. Cooks Geese in Suspicious Barn FIre...

As for Paul...I told Scotland Yard, when they called me. Last I heard, he was going out to play a round on St. Andys with OvisAries. Then the Inspector became suddenly quiet.

Checked wgt players and couldn't find an Ovis Aries...hmmm

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Wed, Mar 5 2014 10:44 AM

Hey All,

I read through this post again.  I truly apologize if I offended anyone with the "old" comments.  My grandpa lived to be 96 ... and had he not broken his hip, he'd probably be looking at 101 this year ... I also play golf every now and then with a couple really great guys in their 80's who still have a pretty good game (10 handicaps).  

I just thought it would be fun to play around a bit.  It just didn't turn out as I had thought.  I truly apologize if I offended anyone.  It honestly wasn't my intent.  I truly love each and every one of you ... I wouldn't ever want for you to have hard-feelings toward me.

Hope you all can find it in your heart to forgive me.  My very best to each and every one of you.

Kat ♥

RSS