Forums

Help › Forums

Opy ... I got a bone to pick with you ...

Wed, Mar 5 2014 1:44 PM (32 replies)
  • BogeyMan310
    865 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 11:08 AM

PaulTon:

sweetmiffy:
    i can't imagine being 30!

Shut it you.

I can't even remember what 30 felt like or where I was at way back then, must have been good, what friends I still have tell me I had a good time.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 11:19 AM

BogeyMan310:

PaulTon:

sweetmiffy:
    i can't imagine being 30!

Shut it you.

I can't even remember what 30 felt like or where I was at way back then, must have been good, what friends I still have tell me I had a good time.

God ... 30 just seems so ... so (what's the word I'm looking for here?????) .... old?

ROFL .... just kidding guys!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 11:22 AM

DaddysKat:
    God ... 30 just seems so ... so (what's the word I'm looking for here?????) .... old?

The barn was just the beginning...

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 11:42 AM

PaulTon:

DaddysKat:

The barn was just the beginning...

ROFL ... Just keep it next door, Paul!  I expect to have roasted goose for dinner when I get home!  

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 12:18 PM

DaddysKat:

ROFL ... Just keep it next door, Paul!  I expect to have roasted goose for dinner when I get home!  

Your goose will be cooked very soon.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 12:35 PM

PaulTon:
    Your goose will be cooked very soon.

Geese ... there's 3 of them!  Invite your friends over for a "geese feast"!

Just kidding about the age thing ... Old is more like 35!  ROFL!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 12:44 PM

35???? 35??? Damn girl that cuts deep. Just because I am 2.3846153 older than you. What that means is, I can put you over my knee and still give you a spanking. Sounds like you might need one ya little $hit. A Big HAPPY BIRTDAY from Rich. Not your Uncle Rich more like your Great Grandfather Rich. 

Old Man Rich

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 1:07 PM

renniw52:
    A Big HAPPY BIRTDAY from Rich. Not your Uncle Rich more like your Great Grandfather Rich. 

You're not that much older than Uncle Rich ... he turned 58 yesterday.  Says when he was a child, they had a family pet named "Rex" ... they had to put him down because he kept eating the neighbors.  lol.

Here's a picture of his "family pet" ...

I wish I had a pet like Rex ... I wonder if they can be trained to eat just some neighbors.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 2:35 PM

What ?  ,, aaaaaaaaa  ,,  I did that ??    uuuummmm , I was aaaaaa    lets see ,,,    mmmmm, I was in the hot tub with Lynx and she had on a swim suit made of news papper and it must have melted off of her Hot firm wet body,  But  I did not notice couse I was looking into her Eye,s ..  Ya thats it 

Ring Ring ,,  Thats my phone , let me get that

[     Helllo , No ,, sorry nobody here by that name ,, Click   ]

I got to take this call , Its very inpotent 

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 3:12 PM

Never mind the excuses, Opy ... just get it cleaned up!

RSS