Forums

Help › Forums

completing credit offers

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 14 2010 5:28 PM (2 replies)
  • rkix351
    26 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 2:25 PM

The deals on getting credits for completing offers STINK!!!!!!! 8 credits for 30 minutes of surveys STUPID!!!.free trials of an offer don't apply,WTF?? You just want us to SPEND MONEY!!!! Get some decent offer deals , DON'T RIPPPPP US OFF!!!

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 2:48 PM

Be glad you got 8 credits. I'm still waiting for credits for now 3 completed surveys. It's been two weeks, and counting. Surveys area complete stinkfest. They can't even pay out the 75 credits each without a massive campaign on your behalf. Utter shite. I'm so fed up. This is the only survey I can do too, not like there are 150 credits and 450 credits that others talk about.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 5:28 PM

That's strange. I've received one of the 450s, two 150s and two 75s just in the last two days. I've only had one time, right at the time time they changed the game recently, that I didn't receive all of my survey credits within about 10 minutes.

Actually qualifying for a survey is usually very difficult. Once I qualify and complete the survey, though, it hasn't been a problem. To the tune of over 11,000 survey credits this year.

I wonder why so many people do have problems with them and I'm not. I guess I'll just keep plugging away and counting my blessings until it quits working for me as well.

RSS