Forums

Help › Forums

Club Reviews

Thu, Mar 13 2014 5:53 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • noname129
    392 Posts
    Thu, Mar 6 2014 5:34 PM

I have submitted two reviews about the new Nike Covert 2.0 Level 85 Drivers.  I submitted the first and waited a few days and it was never published so I submitted a second one several days ago.  It has never been published either.  Am I to assume that unless a review gives a five star positive rating on a club the review is dismissed and never published.  Anyone else out there submitting reviews on clubs and WGT NOT publishing the review?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Mar 6 2014 7:17 PM

I've seen bad reviews before...I wonder (with your post count) they may still be pending moderation?

Could be reviews are not looked at as often as forum posts.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Mar 6 2014 9:50 PM

MBaggese:

Yup, these could be lost or not  prioritized

However the rider there is IF it is published (as it states on the review section), so maybe unless your review is positive or at least "reasonable" in the eyes of the Mod it may not make it.. 

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Mar 7 2014 1:05 AM

noname129:
    two reviews about the new Nike Covert 2.0 Level 85 Drivers.  I submitted the first and waited a few days and it was never published so I submitted a second one several days ago.  It has never been published either.

Submitted for shop? Different department to forum I think and also the shop.  Like most shop windows it's not the place for negativity on product.  You can however, in my experience, say what you like here within reason.  

Assumed a bit, and only if that's correct all fair enough IMO.

• noname129
    392 Posts
    Fri, Mar 7 2014 9:04 AM

alanti:

MBaggese:

Yup, these could be lost or not  prioritized

However the rider there is IF it is published (as it states on the review section), so maybe unless your review is positive or at least "reasonable" in the eyes of the Mod it may not make it.. 

In the review section it actually states if it is approved it will be published.  I have bought numerous clubs here on WGT and, I must say, I have read the reviews of my fellow golfers on this site before even renting a club I was interested in.  If I rely on others feedback when making my decisions concerning rental or purchase of a club, I must assume others do likewise.  My review of the club mentioned was not entirely negative.  However I did discover some performance aspects of the club I felt most advanced players, Tour Masters and Legends, should be aware of prior to purchasing this club.  I did rent this club prior to buying it and played a couple rounds with it.  However, The performance aspects I wanted my fellow golfers aware of did not come to my attention until I had purchased the club and had played several additional rounds with it.  My goal was to let prospective buyers be aware of my findings so they could pay closer attention to this performance aspect during their rental period and thereby make a better decision as to how this club will fit into their game and goals wanted to achieve through the purchase of this club.  When WGT censors this type information, we all lose.

• Matagusanos
    4 Posts
    Mon, Mar 10 2014 11:40 AM

Same happened to me with the Ping Tour W 54° Wedge. I posted a my opinion as an unsatisfied customer over here. Still unpublished, lets see it the moderator finally approves it.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Mar 10 2014 8:22 PM

Hi

we have 0 control of them. I am not even sure who approves them, so I am innocent here! :)

I suspect, they are done in batches, perhaps once a week or something, so it may take time...

-wgticon

• chuddlymccannon
    298 Posts
    Mon, Mar 10 2014 8:46 PM

I would submit a review of the lvl85 Nike but, they wouldn't like it.

It is an ok club, except for the fact that it takes a vacation once, about every 18 hits.

Had it happen hitting the ding and just missing the ding.  Normal vacation results in about 245ish area in distance hit.

Hasn't cost me a ball yet just a few nasty weeds to deal with.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Mar 11 2014 1:55 AM

WGTicon:
    we have 0 control of them. I am not even sure who approves them, so I am innocent here! :)

LOL Icon, I  wasn't  blaming you!!

That said Icon, you  don't  moonlight as a aviation website moderator do you? Posts (and some without a valid reason) are getting pulled like flies around sh......

But as Jim points out, from a sales point of view, why highlight  criticism.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Tue, Mar 11 2014 11:28 AM

WGTicon:
    I suspect, they are done in batches, perhaps once a week or something, so it may take time...

My comment on the Custom Avatar has not appeared in a year or so.

• PAGES
RSS