Christmas in March!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 9 2014 3:44 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sat, Mar 8 2014 12:09 PM

Hey everyone!

Ok so I'm now living with my uncle and aunt in St James and it's awesome here!

And I'm bored!

hahaha!

So...this is how it works:

Any of my friends that want to play me right now and who BEAT me in a ranked 9 hole game at the course of your choice, can nominate anyone to receive an iron set.

Ok?

Offer expires in 30 minutes from now!

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Sat, Mar 8 2014 12:14 PM

didnt you complain about the money you were spending (dads money ) a week or so ago ?

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sat, Mar 8 2014 12:21 PM

justacowboy:

didnt you complain about the money you were spending (dads money ) a week or so ago ?

Hi!

No cowboy, I never complained about the money I was spending. You misread what I said, I suspect.

However, I am a little curious as to why you felt it necessary to post your comment?

I was trying to make a fun game that would benefit someone that doesn't have the clubs they need. Do you perhaps know of someone needy?

Oh wait.

You're not on my friend list.

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Sat, Mar 8 2014 12:35 PM

sorry my bad for mis-read ......as for the clubs ..here a idea  .. give to the 1st  lower ranked person you play with and just pretend I beat you in a game

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Sat, Mar 8 2014 12:36 PM

sorry my bad

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sat, Mar 8 2014 12:39 PM

Hi Miffy!

It's a grand idea.  I wish I wasn't learning how to hit a ball with my left hand, or I'd accept your challenge. (I broke my right hand a couple weeks ago and tore a tendon that will require surgery to fix.  So I've taken to playing the game left handed.  I think even a new hack could beat me these days ... lol).

Best of luck with your match!

Kat ♥

• ScottHope
    10,359 Posts
    Sat, Mar 8 2014 1:50 PM

DaddysKat:
    I broke my right hand a couple weeks ago and tore a tendon that will require surgery to fix
    How did you manage to do that, Kat?

P.S. If you would like your little signature heart to be red instead of black, change the text in the HTML code to this.   <p>Kat <span style="color:red">&hearts;</span></p>

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Sat, Mar 8 2014 2:24 PM

just a idea !  for all you folks that have a extra few dollars to spare ...instead of giving it away here on WGT  ( remember folks here have some money ..they paid their bills  and have some extra to pay the  $30 + to have their internet monthly )  how about going to the people on the streets that really think about where their next meal is going to be ?  just think you can hand out acouple $5 bills and make acouple people  really happy......  true you wont get all the bullcrap of people on here saying awwwww your so nice  bla bla bla  .....but in your heart youll feel so good  ( if that matters to you )      THINK ABOUT IT   !!!!!!!!!

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sat, Mar 8 2014 3:00 PM

ScottHope:
    DaddysKat:
    I broke my right hand a couple weeks ago and tore a tendon that will require surgery to fix
    How did you manage to do that, Kat?

When I got home from location in Hawaii, my adopted little sis came running over to get a hug.  My hand was in the door jam when she ran up and slammed the door on my hand.  I now have two broken metacarpal bones on my #1 and #2 finger and a tendon tear between my trapezoid and capetate bones.  Not a big deal ... it only hurts when I move my fingers on my right hand.

Kat

Cute, Scott!  Thanks for reminding me about the "span style" html command!  You just have to remember to change the color of the text back to black.  Quite a bit of work ... but for you, I'll put up a red heart!

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sat, Mar 8 2014 3:18 PM

justacowboy:
    just think you can hand out acouple $5 bills and make acouple people  really happy......  true you wont get all the bullcrap of people on here saying awwwww your so nice  bla bla bla  .....but in your heart youll feel so good  ( if that matters to you )      THINK ABOUT IT   !!!!!!!!!

Very true, Cowboy!  My preference is the "Make a Wish Foundation" and the local homeless shelter.

Kat

• PAGES
RSS