Thu, Mar 13 2014 9:58 AM (8 replies)
  • sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sun, Mar 9 2014 4:31 AM

Hahaha!

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Mar 9 2014 5:00 AM

Good to see you didn't leave Miff. Well played. :-)

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Mar 9 2014 6:58 AM

Great round, thats the only way to get betterer is to play the Big Boys/ Gals

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sun, Mar 9 2014 9:10 AM

SHRUDE:

Great round, thats the only way to get betterer is to play the Big Boys/ Gals

I also say that word!!!!

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sun, Mar 9 2014 9:11 AM

courteneyfish:

Good to see you didn't leave Miff. Well played. :-)

Thank you C! Maybe he sort of let me win a hole or two though

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Sun, Mar 9 2014 10:22 AM

Lets be clear Ms Miffy, you almost tied a tour legend. To beat him or her you would have needed to win 2 more holes which is a fair undertaking against any TL.

That being said, still very well played. To fight back from 3 down like that is very good. I also know you are quite the player. You went bird for bird with me for about 5 or 6 holes when we played. You def got game

Welcome back

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sun, Mar 9 2014 11:32 AM

jsweetcr:

Lets be clear Ms Miffy, you almost tied a tour legend. To beat him or her you would have needed to win 2 more holes which is a fair undertaking against any TL.

That being said, still very well played. To fight back from 3 down like that is very good. I also know you are quite the player. You went bird for bird with me for about 5 or 6 holes when we played. You def got game

Welcome back

Hey!

I don't know if I got game but I do have perseverance. And thank you, I think, for your compliment.

And I only realised we were playing Championship speed greens on the 3rd hole! Hahaha! Ok, I'm a dumba$$!

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Mar 10 2014 10:58 AM

Play me Miffy, and you will be able to erase the "almost" in your title.  ;-)

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Thu, Mar 13 2014 9:58 AM

hpurey:

Play me Miffy, and you will be able to erase the "almost" in your title.  ;-)

Ok!

Anyone else want to join in???

This could be fun!

RSS