Forums

Help › Forums

How many TLs do non-challenge MP?

Sun, Mar 9 2014 6:47 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, Mar 9 2014 12:29 PM

I really need to play some tour legends in match, but either they don't play for free or I'm just unlucky.

How many TLs play match for fun?

• KyRock75
    411 Posts
    Sun, Mar 9 2014 12:56 PM

i will play either way  creds or just for fun.  I've found that most of the top TL's(not me) have difficulty in getting a MPC so they just don't play them. Other than the odd player that is willing to sacrifice credits just to play those guys.  Either way if i'm green hit me up and i will play unless getting ready to play another match.

Rock

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, Mar 9 2014 1:22 PM

Nice match, MKG.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, Mar 9 2014 1:25 PM

KyRock75:

i will play either way  creds or just for fun.  I've found that most of the top TL's(not me) have difficulty in getting a MPC so they just don't play them. Other than the odd player that is willing to sacrifice credits just to play those guys.  Either way if i'm green hit me up and i will play unless getting ready to play another match.

Rock

Yeah, I kinda wondered about that.  Sometimes even as a legend, it's hard to get a game.  It's also one of the reasons (actually, THE reason) I tanked average to keep away from TL.  Since I rarely play for credits, I thought the percentage of people wanting/willing to play a TL is incredibly low.

I rarely play RGs and I don't consider myself good enough to really put my money where my mouth is very often, so I just play for fun and to keep my MP record respectable.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Mar 9 2014 1:26 PM

Michael, gg and tyvm.  With a better ball we'd have gone extras I'm sure.

To other TLs:  Take Michael up on his offer.  He's a good guy and a fine player.

p.s.  I see you've already got an offer from KyRock, one of the best players here...cool!

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, Mar 9 2014 1:30 PM

mkg335:

Michael, gg and tyvm.  With a better ball we'd have gone extras I'm sure.

To other TLs:  Take Michael up on his offer.  He's a good guy and a fine player.

p.s.  I see you've already got an offer from KyRock, one of the best players here...cool!

Better than you?  All your stats are in the blue.  I'm actually a bit nervous now.  You were more than I can handle.

Just imagine if we had played Best of Par 5.  I despise that one.  Obvious reasons.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, Mar 9 2014 1:32 PM

I probably won't actually invite anyone, because I don't believe the subject invites the king to his own castle.  I'll gladly take on anyone willing to play though.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Mar 9 2014 1:36 PM

Yeah, KyRock, among many others, is better than me.  My avg is just a function of having enough ranked rounds as TL that all the bad ones have been thrown out...and when looking at stats, the big one is distance to pin.  I'm still at 12 ft while many players are much closer.

Like you, I don't care for best of par 5 or best of par 3, would rather play the regular courses, including B of F and B of H.

• doran908
    288 Posts
    Sun, Mar 9 2014 1:38 PM

hit me up michael, ill play, no tl but ive beaten mkg a few times.

dale

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, Mar 9 2014 1:52 PM

doran908:

hit me up michael, ill play, no tl but ive beaten mkg a few times.

dale

Might just have to do that.  I'll see if my net improves.  99.9% of my WGT time is on public wifi, so I can get bogged down at times.  If it gets bad I just go home to my place in the sticks.

• PAGES
RSS