Forums

Help › Forums

I,M WORLD CHAMPION

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 14 2014 6:46 AM (5 replies)
  • RThefirst
    1 Posts
    Thu, Mar 13 2014 2:55 PM

If the object of putting where to get the ball as close to the hole without going in,

I would be world champion

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 1:52 AM

NEXT!

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 3:51 AM

After reviewing your scores...a not so brief laugh that left me with serious abdominal cramping ...and the coffee that is now covering my monitor resulting from said laughter, I can see where you came up with this IDEA.

Have you ever thought of Stand-Up comedy as a career path?

Addendum: Maybe you should have titled this thread: "I would be"...rather than "I am"... Your words, not mine. A contradiction in terms.

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 6:21 AM

CanineSupervisor:
    Have you ever thought of Stand-Up comedy as a career path?

Dear dog feller boss dude,

Don't encourage him, please. This is his first, and hopefully last attempt at getting something he believes in, right. But not in this case however. Perhaps he will get the subtle hints were giving him here.

Or not, than in that case, we shall release the hounds upon him as well, than you can do your dog boss thingy.

Note to others: Beware first time posters, it's a full kennel of junk yard dogs. We bite and like it!

Have a nice day!

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 6:41 AM

Dear Sdorr doode,

I'll try not to encourage these things anymore, but let me explain and whatnots.

It was early in the morning when I read this thread, and having not slept for more than 6 days, I had a lapse in critical thinking all while attempting to subdue 4 very large dogs that were grumpy and being mischievous at the very same moment as I was laughing, coughing and sneezing coffee all over the place.

It has been some time since my 4 fully trained dogs have had a half-way decent decoy to latch onto. They ate the last doode. It was a horrible sight too...although very, very, funny. I warned him he should have worn the FULL attack (bite) suit and not just the undergarments. Maybe some of these 1st time poster folks would like to volunteer?

As Sdorr has stated: BEWARE THE DOGS!

Off to do the dog boss thingy with my fellers.

Peace Out, Cub Scouts !

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 6:46 AM

RSS