Help › Forums

Flag

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 15 2014 11:05 PM (4 replies)
  • Rockysoroka
    29 Posts
    Sat, Mar 15 2014 5:04 AM

Can one change their country's  flag.

Being from Scotland would like to fly my Flag as apposed to the UK flag.

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sat, Mar 15 2014 12:15 PM

What's wrong with the UK flag?are we not a United Kingdom?As soon as Alex Salmond gets his wish you can fly your flag with pride :)

Peace to all.

edit:Just had a look at Alex's mug shot....if you lose the beard and glasses you could almost be....Nah could it be hmmm. ;)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Mar 15 2014 2:31 PM

I've been to England, Scotland and Ireland. Several trips in that "neighborhood" of geography. They are all quite distinct to an American eye. I must rank Scotland easily on top and would consider living there if a reason came up. The Scottish flag should be available for display.

~SP~

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sat, Mar 15 2014 5:20 PM

I'm pretty sure i have seen players with a flag of Scotland, players with a flag of Wales, and players with the flag of England.

At any rate contacting WGT is the best hope of getting your flag changed.

Contact Us

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Mar 15 2014 11:05 PM

ApexPC:

I'm pretty sure i have seen players with a flag of Scotland, players with a flag of Wales, and players with the flag of England.

You haven't. There are a few people that choose a flag of the channel islands to get a cross of Saint George, but there are no separate flags available. If Scotland gets a yes vote in the upcoming devolution bill then a Scottish flag may become available.

RSS