Forums

Help › Forums

Chocolate chip muffin thingies!

Wed, Mar 19 2014 4:03 PM (43 replies)
  • DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Wed, Mar 19 2014 11:11 AM

sweetmiffy:
    I did ask! I used ingredients from a recipe I found on the Internet!

I think the boys are talking about replacing some of the flour with a bit of cannabis indica.  Just be careful ... tends to make muffins extremely chewy (and funny tasting) ... but after a while, that taste seems to grow on ya ... a dozen brownies with this "special ingredient" will disappear rapidly after that "taste growth" kicks in!  lol.

Some of these ol' timers call it "the munchies".

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Wed, Mar 19 2014 11:24 AM

DaddysKat:

I think the boys are talking about replacing some of the flour with a bit of cannabis indica.  Just be careful ... tends to make muffins extremely chewy (and funny tasting) ... but after a while, that taste seems to grow on ya ... a dozen brownies with this "special ingredient" will disappear rapidly after that "taste growth" kicks in!  lol.

Some of these ol' timers call it "the munchies".

Oh! That! No ways!!!! Sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is like soooo illegal here and anyway ummm that stuff is bad news!

Hahaha! You guys are BAD!!!!!!

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Mar 19 2014 11:30 AM

sweetmiffy:

hpurey:

sweetmiffy:
    Huh? A special ingredient?

Just ask this guy what he thinks.  ;-)

I did ask! I used ingredients from a recipe I found on the Internet!

LOL  oops, the picture I tried to post didn't show up....  

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Mar 19 2014 4:03 PM

sweetmiffy:
    Oh! That! No ways!!!! Sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is like soooo illegal here and anyway ummm that stuff is bad news!

LMAO. I sooo debated as to whether or not it was proper to invade innocence.  :-D

RSS