Forums

Help › Forums

Chocolate chip muffin thingies!

Wed, Mar 19 2014 4:03 PM (43 replies)
  • sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 9:00 AM

drmoose:

I baked up a batch fer you too Miffers, hopes ya likes 'em.

bfe4af730a7a9c3b8a274c266a0d8fd01_zps91d58395.png Doc :)

hahaha! Those are awesome!!!

Ok, I'm going to theme my next ones!

Sleeve of balls to someone who comes up with the best theme for my next batch of chocolate chip muffin thingies!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 9:03 AM

sweetmiffy:
    Sleeve of balls to someone who comes up with the best theme for my next batch of chocolate chip muffin thingies!

Park a Hershey Kiss in the middle and ring it with M&Ms.  :-)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 9:08 AM

sweetmiffy:

Well, if by chance you burn them, take some white frosting and mark them with an X ....

And POOF!,  you got yourself some "Max Cupcakes"  lol

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 10:10 AM

hpurey:

Well, if by chance you burn them, take some white frosting and mark them with an X ....

So far this is the winner!

Anyone else?

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 10:39 AM

sweetmiffy:

hpurey:

So far this is the winner!

Anyone else?

Wait ... doesn't that mean you're going to make burnt muffins?

You have Easter coming up (Apr 20th) ... here's an easy idea for cupcakes ...

you can use licorice whips for the basket tops and jelly beans for the eggs.  This pic also shows pipe cleaners being used to make them look like baskets.

I don't need the balls, Miffy ... been getting tons with my new calculator program.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 10:43 AM

DaddysKat:

Wait ... doesn't that mean you're going to make burnt muffins?

You have Easter coming up (Apr 20th) ... here's an easy idea for cupcakes ...

you can use licorice whips for the basket tops and jelly beans for the eggs.  This pic also shows pipe cleaners being used to make them look like baskets.

I don't need the balls, Miffy ... been getting tons with my new calculator program.

Ok this is the most awesome of all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!

Can anyone top that?

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 12:31 PM

sweetmiffy:

Ok this is the most awesome of all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!

Can anyone top that?

Yep, super cool idea with Easter coming up and all.  Still think my accidental burnt cupcake idea is a great back up plan.  ;-) 

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 12:34 PM

Hazen, You surprised me with your answer.  I was for sure thinking you would have came up with a yellow colored Callaway design first! lol

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 12:40 PM

gdog8:

Hazen, You surprised me with your answer.  I was for sure thinking you would have came up with a yellow colored Callaway design first! lol

Oh believe me,,,,  that thought was there! lol....  At work and trying to cut & paste something together as we speak.  ;-)

However,  I did find this as an idea that makes me want to try my hand at baking. lol

Notice the hole # on the flags. hehehe

another idea...

RSS