Forums

Help › Forums

Load Manager Error (Wk12 Merion Multi)

Tue, Mar 18 2014 3:37 AM (36 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 8:55 AM

Proman:
    Same here...brings up a bigger question in my mind.  Played the Best of Par 5 Unlimited no problem. But now, when you try to go out and come back in, you have to forfeit since it won't load.

Are you saying once you play that Par 5 you get that problem?  I didn't finish it, just teed off to see if it works. It does let you back in when you restart but again, I haven't actually completed the whole round yet.

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 10:02 AM

YankeeJim:

Johniedino:

another money maker for wgt...

A free tournament that nobody can play makes them money?  Care to elaborate?

Nope 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 10:10 AM

YankeeJim:
    Are you saying once you play that Par 5 you get that problem?  I din't finish it, just teed off to see if it works. It does let you back in when you restart but again, I haven't actually completed the whole round yet.

I just tried it too Jim,  when I X'd out of the game client then re-opened it I did get the continue or FF option screen.   When I click on continue however, the game will not load.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 10:16 AM

hpurey:
    I just tried it too Jim,  when I X'd out of the game client then re-opened it I did get the continue or FF option screen.   When I click on continue however, the game will not load.

Heh.  How many AS games have you seen end this way? I call it WGT Limbo, maybe Purgatory if you were cussing too much. LOL

I ended the round by the menu so that might be the difference. Going to go play it in full and see what happens.

*edit-I just finished the full 9 and was able to Play Again using that button. Ending the 2nd round through the menu worked on restart. Saving the game and restarting was normal. Xing out and closing the browser got the Continue option when the browser was reopened and that worked , too.

• Bogey4ever
    9 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 10:32 AM

Same here.  Looks like some Week 12 issues.

• petethepup
    204 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 10:40 AM

Week 12 free multiround, had to forfeit to get gameplay back. How about giving us another, thanks.

• Cheese000
    194 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 10:58 AM

Yup. Thought it was my comp but no. I think WGT should fix this and reinstall the tournament cuz a lot of us had to forfeit since it was single play....:(

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 12:25 PM

Hey guys

we found the issue and are fixing it right now. There should be a new link soon. I'll post it here (and it'll show within the game) as soon as I have it.

-wgticon

update:

working link

• TheBandit33
    2 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 1:17 PM

Doesn't seem to have fixed the problem?

• Bogey4ever
    9 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 1:21 PM

That takes me right back to the 1st hole and when I click "Continue" I get the same error.  This was after going through the "working link" posted.

RSS