Help › Forums

Load Manager Error (Wk12 Merion Multi)

Tue, Mar 18 2014 3:37 AM (36 replies)
  • WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 3:05 PM

WGTicon:

Hey guys

we found the issue and are fixing it right now. There should be a new link soon. I'll post it here (and it'll show within the game) as soon as I have it.

-wgticon

update:

working link

Tried playing the free, week 12, multi-round @ Merion via the above link - all that happens is that I'm still left looking at the same 'load manager error' first encountered 10 hours ago.

Solution a deliberate forfeit, Icon? As it is I'm unable to play any other round meantime.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 4:00 PM

WigerToods2010:
    Solution a deliberate forfeit, Icon? As it is I'm unable to play any other round meantime.

You might try doing that and then go to the game client and try to enter there. It worked for me but I held off trying until I saw that link. That's when I tried the normal way and it worked.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 5:49 PM

since first tourney didnt work, then yes, forfeit and try the new link or within the game client and it should work:)

-wgticon

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 7:35 PM

Did as suggested; forfeited game I'd signed up for and tried playing same event again directly via the game client - worked fine.

Nice wee eagle during the round too - followed by the statutory eagle tax bogey of course.

Thanks for the input, Jim/Icon. 

• commonguymd
    303 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 8:01 PM

WigerToods2010:

Did as suggested; forfeited game I'd signed up for and tried playing same event again directly via the game client - worked fine.

Nice wee eagle during the round too - followed by the statutory eagle tax bogey of course.

Thanks for the input, Jim/Icon. 

"eagle tax"  LMAO

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Tue, Mar 18 2014 2:58 AM

Signed up again, I will try to tee off again but I think that's a problem solved.

Thank you,
    David. 

• STICKY63
    375 Posts
    Tue, Mar 18 2014 3:37 AM

WGTIcon,

Thank you for fixing the multi round issue. I was able to sign up and play with no problems. Your quick action is greatly appreciated.

Tick

RSS