Fri, Mar 21 2014 11:17 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 8:27 AM

YankeeJim:

JasonBlazer:
    it's no different from foosball or Asteroids

Oh man, gimme back all the quarters I sunk into that friggin Asteroids machine. Add in the number I dropped on that addictive Space Invaders and I'd be swimming in credits here.  :-D

What about this cash hungry monster?

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 9:41 AM

G10's Level 35(steel set: easier to play with and slightly longer yardage) or better yet, the R11's level 32 just have to get use to the fast meter with the R11's But they will change your game once you get use to them. Could also buy a ball with Feel to slow them down. G10's are cheaper but have a slower meter. But it's up to you to learn & dial in your clubs. They won't produce magical scores by themselves.

Or wait till level 59 for the Ping G20's, they are one of the best sets on here.

• devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 9:57 AM

Better clubs and balls, and a lot of practice for me. Did a lot of ranked rounds and just began memorizing places to hit the ball and such. It can take time but its worth it in the end. The caddy book is good too for notes and such.

• Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 10:11 AM

as your English do the offers for the betting sites where you put in £10 bet £10 ( i always win it back) and then you get £50 worth of credits

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 11:17 AM

LMAO....Golden statue award for the dumbest question of the year.........seriously?........they say there are no dumb questions but this one takes the cake.....LOL

• PAGES
RSS