Forums

Help › Forums

It was tough, but...

Sat, Sep 18 2010 4:03 PM (27 replies)
  • tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 1:10 PM

I will never understand why a lot of players avoid Bethpage, it's a fantastic challenge and one course I never feel confident of posting a low score on, despite the huge number of times I've played it.

The fact is that in the ready gos on both 9s, if you score -2, you'll get your money back. There are plenty of players capable of doing that no problem.

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 2:51 PM
    I enjoy Bethpage esp now with the changes it is one of the easier tracks. I play a lot of multi player so generally whatever course is selected I play. I can't play the ready go's, are those from the same tees as the normal ranked rounds.
  • tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 3:16 PM

Just now they are being played from whichever tee your tier has as default.

• Bootoo
    24 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 4:03 PM

Would I be hung for heresy for thinking to myself "Hey,this PC golf GAME is a hoot.Not like the real thing obviously,but such fun!"

Im currently able to play any course and get a consistently higher score than any legend it seems,and yet I am fully unrecognised? I mean,UNDER 60?Pfft I can easy beat that,my last 18 was an 88 I think.  A win I think...by  28 thingies.

Oh,if I get a booby prize,can I choose whos' boobies they are?

• pricey300
    44 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 5:44 PM

seems he cant actually get a low average unless he plays 9 holes, what was his best 18 hole score over those recent rounds? around 65?

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 5:52 PM

I don't play many 18-hole rounds, but my lowest is 56.

I play mostly 9-hole RG's because otherwise I don't feel it's worth my time.  If prizes were doubled on the 18-hole RG's, I would play them a lot more, though.

• KyRock75
    411 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 7:26 PM

It's not 28 but I think it should qualify. Had everything going my way on BP last night. Had 8 birdies and a lip out on #5. Shot 27 in that ready go and would like some Gi-Sd Vapor Red balls if he offer is still up.             edit   didn't see where they were already sent.   Ty very much RCH                              

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 9:21 PM

YW.  That was an awesome round, by the way.  I've shot like three 28's or so, but to shoot a 27 from the legend tees is pretty much perfection.

Back above 61.  :)  Just had a terrible KIA B9... couldn't sink a putt to save my life!

RSS