Forums

Help › Forums

Bubbly balls have lost their fizz

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 6 2014 2:05 AM (5 replies)
  • stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Sun, Mar 30 2014 4:13 AM

Since the update ( 26th Mar 2014),   there is now a glitch with the game if you use the Korbel balls.

The avatar movements are all wrong plus the trail on the ball is just normal instead of the bubbly trail.

I now it's not just me that is having the problem, I suspect when the beer ball was introduced, as the stats were copied from the champagne ball ,  whoever fiddled with the program made an error.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Mar 30 2014 7:10 AM

I confirm what steve reported above.   No champagne trail and the avatar fails to complete its animation with the Korbel ball.

Here's a replay which shows what happens.

In-game bug report submitted with title "Korbel ball has lost its fizz"

I also tested both the Snowball and the Valentine's Day Heart ball and those were fine.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Sun, Mar 30 2014 8:47 AM

stevereilly:
    the trail on the ball is just normal instead of the bubbly trail.

First-world problem?

• alosso
    21,054 Posts
    Sun, Mar 30 2014 10:50 AM

And, the avatar moves with the camera to the reverse view:

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Sat, Apr 5 2014 11:50 PM

Despite the back end maintenance,  this bug still persists.   What are the chances of getting a refund for Korbel balls ?

From the pro shop pitch "Celebrate any occasion with the Korbel Champagne ball featuring the first-ever "bubbly" vapor trail to help trace your shots thru the air. Based on the popular GI-SD model, this ball provides extra distance and extra spin. Makes a great gift!"

No they don't !!!!!!!

I wouldn't want to gift anybody a broken item.

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Sun, Apr 6 2014 2:05 AM

make a complaint direct to korbel

wgt will get straight on it

RSS