It never gets any better

You will NEVER Learn.

This game...CHEATS!!

BAD!!!!

StevieD

• kakola
    65 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 5:43 PM

You've probably triggered an avalanche, Stevie, but let me be among the first. 

You haven't tried all that hard.  You are batting the ball around with substandard equipment, so you are stacking the deck against yourself.  No money?  there are free credits available, doncha know, which add up a little slowly perhaps, but eventually get you BETTER CLUBS.

Surely in six or seven years you have acquired a gift card.  You could have used it to get BETTER CLUBS.  Maybe not $30 pretend putters, but at least $20 imaginary irons.

You might even have won some credits - a little patience and repetition in the CTTH league and it is possible to get into the top 50 even with crappy clubs and the GI ball.  With the free slightly better than GI balls that WGT occasionally tosses our way, you might even have broken top twenty.

The top echelon folks who have all the best stuff are going to collect the 54 scores and the fame and glory and big credit wins  that goes with it.  You should have realized by this time you're not part of that country club.  Pull the xxxxxx out of your zzzz and just try to have fun. 

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 7:32 PM

I like these topics just another complainer. (means i can find something stupid on youtube to post

Watch this video for 10 hours

Then watch this video 

Summery: The game does not cheat you, you just can`t play it maybe have you thought giving darts or soccer a go.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 8:24 PM
  • alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 10:20 PM

StevieD01:

You can limit the damage...

SPEND MONEY.

It never gets any better

You left the Tour Pro tier with a 67 average. In the meantime, you have mastered this most difficult step in the game by dropping below this margin under more severe conditions. Thus, you have become better - congratulations!

Now think of spending a little money for two short wedges - any from level 39 up. It's an investment in your fun.

Take some time to get used to the better options - chips, pitches and flops working! Figure out what pulls your game down - do some course management.

If you want, get some good irons, then drop the Starter Hybrid and add another quality wedge, level 76 up.

Have fun!

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 1:05 AM

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 3:28 AM

Why are you people wasting your time telling what he needs to do to get better?. Don't you realize that this is a once a year thing with him. He has been told many many times what he needs to do to get better but he won't  do it. A couple of the posts to help him get better were by me back in 2011. Plus if he has been here 7 years then this is at least his second account because this account won't even be here 5 years until May. 

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 11:42 AM

What it really boils down to is your attitude.

The OP didn't even pick an appropriate forum.

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 11:57 AM

borntobesting:

Why are you people wasting your time telling what he needs to do to get better?. Don't you realize that this is a once a year thing with him. He has been told many many times what he needs to do to get better but he won't  do it. A couple of the posts to help him get better were by me back in 2011. Plus if he has been here 7 years then this is at least his second account because this account won't even be here 5 years until May. 

He posted the name of his other account in one of his posts, and it was a really old join date 2008 I think.

I think it's funny him posting the same weird rant every 6 months.

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 12:19 PM

StevieD01:

This game...CHEATS!!

BAD!!!!

Alternative possibility:

You're just shite at it.

• PAGES
RSS