Forums

Help › Forums

disonnection

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 6 2014 8:36 AM (2 replies)
  • briano75
    3 Posts
    Sat, Apr 5 2014 8:26 AM

i think it's a joke that 95% of the time players disconnect. why would anyone want to actually spend real cash for credits. why cant wgt just auto continue a game if someone disconnects! i love this game but that part sucks,  i'm glad i'm in a cc to to in house tourneys  online against other players needs sorting and to advertise multiplayer is silly as no one hardly ever completes a game , so the principle is there but wgt just have not figured how to let the players disconnect without continue for the rest of the group. And yes its ben this way since they started.

• ScottHope
    10,354 Posts
    Sat, Apr 5 2014 2:01 PM

briano75:
    ~but wgt just have not figured how to let the players disconnect without continue for the rest of the group. And yes its ben this way since they started.
    If I understand you correctly, are you saying that WGT hasn't incorporated a way to disconect from a multiplayer game without causing the other players to wait in the game lobby for a few minutes before being allowed to resume playing?  I'm sorry if I misunderstood your post but you can disconnect from a multiplayer game without interrupting play by using the forfeit option, which is available from the in game menu.

• briano75
    3 Posts
    Sun, Apr 6 2014 8:36 AM

what i'm saying is once you start multiplayer dont matter how many have joined but for this sake we'll say 4 if one of those 4 disconnect it just stays there  saying blah blah has disonnected you cannot do nothing else apart from close the screen and start again, closest to the hole will carry on but no other game will.

RSS