Forums

Help › Forums

The Dinner

Thu, Mar 12 2015 3:08 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Apr 8 2014 8:53 AM

Having three older brothers kept me in all the lastest, hip, slang words...mostly filthy. I over heard them talking about a pretty, jr high girl and they were saying how horny she looked. I assumed "horny" meant "pretty" or nice looking. I was 9 yrs old. My parents were having a dinner party and I was included to properly set the dining table, with our finest china, silver, crystal and serving items. It had a beautiful floral centerpiece. I was also expected to display my proper table manners, best etiquette and protocol. The guests were Mr. & Mrs. Hightower, Mr. & Mrs. Hardin, Mr. & Mrs. Knowle and My parents, Mr & Mrs. M.

Everything was perfect. Lively conversation, congenial behavior...polite society. I performed beautifully, also being seen and not heard. I felt I should say something. I addressed Mrs. Knowle, a buxom, matronly lady with kind radiation. "Mrs. Knowle, you look really horny this evening"...utter silence, shock...then a burst of uncontrollable, unanimous, hysterical laughter. Mr. Knowle got caught with a mouth full of red wine that went spewing everywhere. Then composure, then rib-spliting all over again. The thing had serious hang-time. Later, I was told to never say horny again. I asked why? What does it mean?... How do you define "horny" to a 9-year old girl?

This story was talked of last evening. My Father brought it up. I still can't define "horny", but I do know what it means.

~SP~   

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Tue, Apr 8 2014 9:44 AM

Reminds me a little of the movie Coal Miner's Daughter about Loretta Lynn back many years ago.

She was very young and uninformed as well.  Married at an early age she was on a radio show promoting her records and told the announcer that her and her new husband had been riding all over the south promoting her records, driving dirt roads, eating bologna sandwichs and getting all horny.  She had no idea what it meant but it got her banned from a number of southern radio stations for a while.

SP you really know how to liven up a dinner party.  

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Tue, Apr 8 2014 10:31 AM

That was really funny!!! :-)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 8 2014 10:35 AM

LOL. Out of the mouths of babes. Too funny.  :-D

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Apr 8 2014 1:36 PM

LMAO!  Great story SP!!

I hope this is the beginning of a new "Birthday" thread called

"SweetiePie'sTales From The Dinner Table"  or maybe "What I learned from my older brothers"

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Tue, Apr 8 2014 4:57 PM

Great story SP!  Very funny!

andyson:
    "SweetiePie'sTales From The Dinner Table"  or maybe "What I learned from my older brothers"

How about, "The craziest things you've ever heard at the dinner table?"   

Here's one ... we were all around the dinner table and the conversation turned to pets. My uncle said he likes dogs the best because (in his words ... paraphrased a bit) ... "If a dog can't eat it or hump it, he'll piss on it  ...  I can totally get behind that!"

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Apr 8 2014 5:13 PM

Totally awesome Sweetie. Made me smile. I think I remember what horny is, not certain though.  

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Apr 8 2014 6:09 PM

SweetiePie:
    Having three older brothers

I was just a little troll at the time , We all went out to eat and I wanted to be cool like my Brothers , When the lady asked what I wanted , I said  "  The Fcking ham and eggs .

iaaVR ( R ) ft 

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Tue, Apr 8 2014 6:28 PM

opyeuclid:

SweetiePie:
    Having three older brothers

I was just a little troll at the time , We all went out to eat and I wanted to be cool like my Brothers , When the lady asked what I wanted , I said  "  The Fcking ham and eggs .

iaaVR ( R ) ft 

lol ... reminds me of the joke about the two boys who were learning how to swear ... the mother calls them in to the house for lunch and ask the older brother what kind of sandwich he would like ... practicing his swearing, he says, "I'll have a effin' ham and cheese sandwich."  His mom sees red and bends him over and paddles his backside, then sends him off to his room without any lunch.  She then turns to the youngest and ask what he wants.  He replies, "Well, I sure the eff don't want a effin' ham and cheese sandwich!"

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Apr 9 2014 3:42 AM

Nice story!

I liked the use of buxom, matronly lady... haven't heard many people use it before:)

-wgticon

• PAGES
RSS