Help › Forums

Multiplayer Completion Rate

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 13 2014 9:45 AM (1 replies)
  • Rickenoid
    14 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 1:54 PM

Hope I'm posting in the right area.

I play a lot of Multiplayer here, and as all of us do when we play consecutive days in a row would like to finish a game with the total number of players we started with, so we get the maximum number of points allowable to us for that day.

I create a game and I do not have the option of selecting a Completion Rate for the group of players I would prefer to play a round of 9 with. I've played too many games starting with 4 and I am the sole ending player completing the round of 9 holes :( In most cases I not the host.

You get a player that wants to join your round, and this person has a bad Completion Rate, and the last thing I want to do is let this person join the group, as the player has proved they are a quitter.

Is there a way to kick the person before the Multiplayer Game begins, or did I miss something in the set up of the Multiplayer Game Settings. Seems the only option I'm left with is to tell the person to take a hike in the chat before the Multiplayer round begins, and end up sounding rude.

Some advice would be appreciated, there are a lot of players out here with good and great track records for Completion Rates, and they say birds of feather flock together.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 9:45 AM

Once the Search locates a player you see their screen name, level, scoring average, tier and their Completion rating.

The Cancel search tab changes and says Remove which allows you to reject that player and continue searching (if you want to) before everyone tees off.

You might also consider playing 4, 2 player games, or 2, 3 player games, rather than 1, 4 player game.

RSS